BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok for him ? Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is good for ages 1-8, I heard that...1 Answers
sorlay q.
sorlay q.
Mis nenes que no sabian ingles an aprendido mucho con este producto deberas es bueno yo en lo personal me gusta
Hyba D.
Hyba D.
amazing products they ar so real and so soft and i like the colors And the differents shape ūüíĚūüíĚūüíĚ thank u so much for all that . m so existing to try them love j so much @influenster ‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
DINO lingo is a fun new way to teach your children a new language.it helps to hernissing the unlimited power of your child's imagination their programs entertain as they teach.children learn as they play and learn as they speak.
brenda x.
brenda x.
S√£o paulo
Otimo super recomendo porque amei fui muito bem atendida para coloca minha irma ela intenet  para ter o curso online
Nevaeh W.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really like this product and the time it took to get here was really fast so I would recommend this
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Manchester , Lancashire
Bought it for more cousin
He loves getting himself entertained and we tried different products but this one it's the best
But this on amazon found it at a good price
Would definitely buy it again for sure
Asta J.
Asta J.
Harlow, Essex
My nephew loves it. Its easy to learn with they books and learning sets. Its not just learning its fun activity too. Its one of the best this kind products that i ever try. It was better then i expected. Im going to buy more sets with other languages
Star74 A.
Star74 A.
We purchased Dino Lingo Spanish for my 3 year-old daughter. First time she watched the sample video on the website she loved it and kept watching it. Our package arrived very fast in a few days. Since then every time we turn on the Spanish DVD, she loves it. She repeats all the words and dances with dinosaurs. She has already increased her vocabulary, Overall I am very happy, would recommend it.
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Got this set for my nephew so he can learn enough turkish to impress his Turkish grandparents. And it worked wonders. Very engaging visuals and great choice of introductory vocabulary. I am more than satisfied with this product. So is my nephew...
I got this for my daughter two years ago and she still loves it. It helps reinforce what we teach her at home. I highly recommend it.
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Are all the voices in all of the videos the same? I watched part of the Spanish video ang the two Dinos had the exact same voice.