Add a Photo

By DINO LINGO
Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages
Photos (10)
Aydin A.
Aydin A.

Got this set for my nephew so he can learn enough turkish to impress his Turkish grandparents. And it worked wonders. Very engaging visuals and great choice of introductory vocabulary. I am more than satisfied with this product. So is my nephew...
Star74 A.
Star74 A.

We purchased Dino Lingo Spanish for my 3 year-old daughter. First time she watched the sample video on the website she loved it and kept watching it. Our package arrived very fast in a few days. Since then every time we turn on the Spanish DVD, she loves it. She repeats all the words and dances with dinosaurs. She has already increased her vocabulary, Overall I am very happy, would recommend it.
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Cayce, SC

These videos are really adorable. I have watched them with my 5yr old and 3yr old and they go crazy over it. They are even using words that they have learned, in normal conversation.
Joni T.
Joni T.
Tarentum, PA

I watched the French language clip on youtube for this and I love this. I would certainly buy this product for my daughter.
The information was laid out in a very comprehendable fashion. They definitely made this child friendly.
Just when I was about to say "That part would be confusing for a child" I was proved wrong because they followed it up with something to clarify that a certain word meant this, for example, that chat means cat instead of Chat being the cat's name. They showed three pictures of different cats so the child understands, no it's not the name of the cat but the word used to say cat in that language.
I would absolutely purchase this product for my daughter and then wait for everyone to be wowed when she starts to tell people what the French word for certain things are.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Broad brook, CT

My daughter used this tool to learn basic Spanish words.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA

The animation is very colorful to capture your child's attention. They speak very clearly and repeat the words several times so that it easy enough for a small child to understand. Even as an adult I enjoyed the lesson and learned a few things as well.
I think this is a great product. I would recommend it to other parents of young children as a language teaching tool
Selena M.
Selena M.
Henryetta, Ok

The intro was captivating. Very colorful and fun! The contents of the video had cute colorful dinosaurs that introduce a word various times in French. The video reminded me of an arcade game, I can understand how a child could be mesmerized by the content. The real life footage is fitting for the words and isn't boring. The voice is adequate for understanding and its easy to follow along. It is repetitious as it promises, which I must admit is a good thing. The video is filled with fun music that makes you ready for the next lesson! I love this program!
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.

This is so neat and would be lots of fun learning a new language. My kids love Dora and Diego and they also try speaking spanish.
Tacoma, WA

This is such an amazing product. It offers a variety of languages and really tunes the programming into your kids. It's cute, intelligent, and educational. If you want your kid to learn a foreign language, get these dinos!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.

I can't believe how amazing this is I can't imagine how much this could teach my daughter she already is so in to what we can find.
Betty B.
Betty B.

Is there a Greek version?
Tacoma, WA

Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.

Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA

Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
I'm debating on buying Dino Lingo or Whistlefritz to teach my son Spanish. Has anybody tried both? If so which do you prefer???

Join Now