Add a Photo

By DINO LINGO
Receive 30% off all orders!

30% OFF

Receive 30% off all orders!
Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages
Photos (10)
Star74 A.
Star74 A.

We purchased Dino Lingo Spanish for my 3 year-old daughter. First time she watched the sample video on the website she loved it and kept watching it. Our package arrived very fast in a few days. Since then every time we turn on the Spanish DVD, she loves it. She repeats all the words and dances with dinosaurs. She has already increased her vocabulary, Overall I am very happy, would recommend it.
Aydin A.
Aydin A.

Got this set for my nephew so he can learn enough turkish to impress his Turkish grandparents. And it worked wonders. Very engaging visuals and great choice of introductory vocabulary. I am more than satisfied with this product. So is my nephew...
amanda P.
amanda P.
Humble, TX

I ordered this product for my 9 month old son and he loves it. After I put in the first dvd all I heard was him laughing in the back seat. Would recommend this product.
Donna B.
Donna B.

One of the few places to find Ukrainian language learning for non native speakers geared toward children.
My children love this set. The posters are all over their walls for quick references. I'm even learning with them! It is fun.
I will say I wish the animation was a little different, but my children enjoy it and that's what counts.
I would recommend Dino Lingo to any young kid wanting to pick up a new language.
Ish A.
Ish A.
Hialeah, FL

I was thrilled that Tagalog was available in Dino Lingo. The characters are adorable, I love the posters, DVD, and music CD. My baby is only 1.5 years old but I'm optimistic he will be speaking my language too!
Christy W.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL

Great, Great, Great! Being a homeschooling mother of 4, I'm always looking for new ways to learn. One of our librarians told us about this program. Now our high schooler uses it as extra practice for his class.
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.

Love this mt daughter is now years old and still loving this .She learns something new everyday! !!
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Bluffton

Great for kids, my four year old twins actually ask me to watch this at least once a day. I don't have to make them. they sit watch and repeat the words
I got this for my daughter two years ago and she still loves it. It helps reinforce what we teach her at home. I highly recommend it.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Louisville, KY

I really think its a great idea if u want your child to learn a new Language.

This is such an amazing product. It offers a variety of languages and really tunes the programming into your kids. It's cute, intelligent, and educational. If you want your kid to learn a foreign language, get these dinos
Betty B.
Betty B.

Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA

Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.

Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA

Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
I'm debating on buying Dino Lingo or Whistlefritz to teach my son Spanish. Has anybody tried both? If so which do you prefer???