BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids
I got this for my daughter two years ago and she still loves it. It helps reinforce what we teach her at home. I highly recommend it.
Dana S.
I've tried learning Spanish on the app but due to my hectic schedule I could not be committed enough to do the quizzes everyday. If you however are committed and really want to learn a new language I suggest you try this app
marie m.
london, london
Like this products afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once
Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
DINO lingo is a fun new way to teach your children a new language.it helps to hernissing the unlimited power of your child's imagination their programs entertain as they teach.children learn as they play and learn as they speak.
Hyba D.
amazing products they ar so real and so soft and i like the colors And the differents shape ūüíĚūüíĚūüíĚ thank u so much for all that . m so existing to try them love j so much @influenster ‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
Asta J.
Harlow, Essex
My nephew loves it. Its easy to learn with they books and learning sets. Its not just learning its fun activity too. Its one of the best this kind products that i ever try. It was better then i expected. Im going to buy more sets with other languages
Carmen P.
Manchester , Lancashire
Bought it for more cousin
He loves getting himself entertained and we tried different products but this one it's the best
But this on amazon found it at a good price
Would definitely buy it again for sure
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
Kids would probably love this product for learning interactive languages this is a great idea from this company
Enola S.
My brood love it, but honestly I find the videos creepy and it's all rather limited seeming.  I would not pay full price, but thankfully was part of a group buy.
Feriel A.
Tunis
It s a great site for kids to learn . I recommand it totaly . It s affordable and it s worth the price . It s perfect for kids at the age of 5
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Gladys A.
Does this help your kids learn ?