Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Gladys A.Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Gladys A.Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Jeny T.See all 10 photos

BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how ...I have bought for my daughter.... 4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok f...Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is goo...In most children, ages 0-5 are... 1 Answers
Photos (10)
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Bought it for more cousin
He loves getting himself entertained and we tried different products but this one it's the best
But this on amazon found it at a good price
Would definitely buy it again for sure
Enola S.
Enola S.
My brood love it, but honestly I find the videos creepy and it's all rather limited seeming.  I would not pay full price, but thankfully was part of a group buy.
Oscar G.
Oscar G.
Valparaíso
I'm from Chile and I bought the Deluxe German Set for my nephew, he is 4 years old and he loved. Excellent job and great shipping system.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario
1936 reviews
Kids would probably love this product for learning interactive languages this is a great idea from this company
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
I'm debating on buying Dino Lingo or Whistlefritz to teach my son Spanish. Has anybody tried both? If so which do you prefer???