BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok for him ? Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is good for ages 1-8, I heard that i...1 Answers
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
I liked this program. I mainly liked it because it offered an array of languages. (It seems that the most publized ones are Spanish and French, so it was nice to see many, many other languages too). I don't have children, but when I eventually do have kids I would consider using this program. I believe it is great for young children to learn new languages, especially since they retain it better at younger ages. The only thing I didn't completely like were the graphics, but they weren't too bad, and they did accomplish the main goal--to help kids learn different languages. Looks like a great program!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Winters, CA
These get the job done and they are colorful so it keeps the kids entertained.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Angola, LA
I think this is a wonderful program for children. It's easy to follow along with and the bright characters and scenery will easily help hold their attention. I can even see parents benefiting from this program!
Tamoniva B.
Tamoniva B.
The kids enjoyed watching the dvd and was catching on very easy.
Niki R.
Niki R.
This program is great. It is so much fun for kids and makes learning a new language easy. Awesome for kids 7 and younger (I believe it is always great to start your kids off with some educational stuff as early as possible). My 4 year old loves this program. He watched the Spanish and the Italian ones and loved them. He knows how to say several of the phrases. I would love to own the entire collection for him!
Christy K.
Christy K.
Bakersfield, CA
Excellent for those children who want to excel with other languages, animated and easy to understand..gradual advancement
Moria T.
Moria T.
Highland Spgs, VA
I love this child learning tool, it's simple and fun as well my two year old. Enjoyed the Animal sounds as she danced lol
Olga B.
Olga B.
I think it is important to start getting kids used to foreign languages at a young age, and Dino Lingo is a great program for that! It really makes it fun for the child, with all of the animals and other images! I would definitely recommend it.
Fabiana L.
Fabiana L.
Gresham, OR
Watching the Spanish clip was fun for my 1 year old son and me. I saw how he was so into it, when he heard the music he had a big smile on his face. Once they started saying dog, cat and bird, he basically started repeating every word and I liked that they show different type of dog, cat, fish not just one type. I like that they offers a variety of languages and the animations is very colorful.
Asta J.
Asta J.
Harlow, Essex
My nephew loves it. Its easy to learn with they books and learning sets. Its not just learning its fun activity too. Its one of the best this kind products that i ever try. It was better then i expected. Im going to buy more sets with other languages
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Are all the voices in all of the videos the same? I watched part of the Spanish video ang the two Dinos had the exact same voice.