BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

Monique M.
Louisville, KY
I actually noticed better pronunciation from the kids afterwards
Alyssa C.
Broad Brook, CT
My daughter used this tool to learn basic Spanish words.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK
My boys loved this, they watched it loads of times.
sorlay q.
Mis nenes que no sabian ingles an aprendido mucho con este producto deberas es bueno yo en lo personal me gusta
Chantal W.
Niece and nephew use this it great
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
The Dino Lingo is a really good and efficient program for little kids. Price is okay but good
amanda P.
Humble, TX
I ordered this product for my 9 month old son and he loves it. After I put in the first dvd all I heard was him laughing in the back seat. Would recommend this product.
Cassy H.
Bluffton
Great for kids, my four year old twins actually ask me to watch this at least once a day. I don't have to make them. they sit watch and repeat the words
Ish A.
Hialeah, FL
I was thrilled that Tagalog was available in Dino Lingo. The characters are adorable, I love the posters, DVD, and music CD. My baby is only 1.5 years old but I'm optimistic he will be speaking my language too!
Donna B.
One of the few places to find Ukrainian language learning for non native speakers geared toward children.
My children love this set. The posters are all over their walls for quick references. I'm even learning with them! It is fun.
I will say I wish the animation was a little different, but my children enjoy it and that's what counts.
I would recommend Dino Lingo to any young kid wanting to pick up a new language.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Claudia Z.
San diego, CA
How many language are avalibel in the program?