Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Gladys A.Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Gladys A.Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Jeny T.See all 10 photos

BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how ...I have bought for my daughter.... 4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok f...Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is goo...In most children, ages 0-5 are... 1 Answers
Photos (10)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Bel Air, MD
Overall this is a really great program. I will be getting this for my son in the future, I just think that for right now he is too young (21 mos)
Monique M.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
I actually noticed better pronunciation from the kids afterwards
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
What Dino Lingo Says: "Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for children.
Fueled by a child's own imagination, kids learn a new language through
interactive teaching techniques that incorporate play and storytelling and
encourage your child to start speaking it almost immediately.
Perfect Christmas gifts for kids!"

I watched a French episode, and I thought that the intro was a little bit too long. Then they meet each other using French greetings, like "Hi, How are you?" but they never actually translated what they meant, which was odd. They show pictures so the watchers know what the word means, but it doesn't work that great.
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
My 2 year old daughter loved the demo video's provided on youtube (toddlers have a notoriously short attention span) and she sat for literally two hours going through the video's over and over. I love how it's age specific and easy for my child to learn. It fun to watch!
Rosalba G.
Rosalba G.
Downey, CA
Watching the Italian Clip was fun for my two year old son. He loved the bright colors, the graphics and started repeating a few words. He quickly picked up a few words and repeat it them as the clip went by.
I even enjoyed the clip and picked some words up myself. It’s a great tool for children to learn a new language basics.
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love to watch the clips from this on youtube. It is such a cute show that encourages interaction, and keeps their attention.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
I can't believe how amazing this is I can't imagine how much this could teach my daughter she already is so in to what we can find.
Tacoma, WA
This is such an amazing product. It offers a variety of languages and really tunes the programming into your kids. It's cute, intelligent, and educational. If you want your kid to learn a foreign language, get these dinos!
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.
This is so neat and would be lots of fun learning a new language. My kids love Dora and Diego and they also try speaking spanish.
Asta J.
Asta J.
Harlow
My nephew loves it. Its easy to learn with they books and learning sets. Its not just learning its fun activity too. Its one of the best this kind products that i ever try. It was better then i expected. Im going to buy more sets with other languages
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Are all the voices in all of the videos the same? I watched part of the Spanish video ang the two Dinos had the exact same voice.