BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok for him ? Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is good for ages 1-8, I heard that...1 Answers
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Helpful! It was very slow and patient with the viewers! Animation could have been better though...
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Norfolk, VA
Such a great product for kids even ault trying to learn another language very colourful and easy way of teach kids would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to teach there kids
Hope Y.
Hope Y.
Wish i had got one on my voxbox, but i did check out the site online and they had a few free clips. my daughters enjoyed them. very fun and entertaining.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
5 DVDs / 150 flash cards / 10 posters / a vocabulary book / a coloring book
world map / French flag / parents guide / a dinosaur plush toy

Right now $148.95 and free US shipping.

Dino Lingo usually has promotions or discounts on their learning packages. Honestly I don't think the price is to much.

You aren't just investing in entertainment for your child but a learning tool.

I have three boys 8, 6, and 3 they all were instantly engaged in the Spanish Dino Lingo learning kit.

I love how they have sample videos available on youtube ... so you can see for yourself the type of video material you will receive. Your not left in the dark about what to expect : )

Kids love learning new languages, so I think these kits would be great to suggest to grandparents that want to buy their grandchildren something different for the holiday.
Claudia Z.
Claudia Z.
San diego, CA
I liked this language program. My kids were interacting with the viedo and they even started to try to say the words and they are 1 and 2 yrs old.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Belton, TX
My kids favorite clip is the Spanish video. The adorable
dinosaurs make the videos fun and entertaining, while at the same time kids are learning a new language I think this is a wonderful program and definitely worth the money. You can't put a price on your child's education.
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a substitute teacher and am with kids all day everyday and like to get tips from other moms for when my day comes, and i always hear great reviews about this program and the kids love it and thats always a plus
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Just saw the Japanese for kids clip with my son and it was great.He wanted to see more. I would love to get it for my son, he has been wanting to learn Japanese for a long time
johanna m.
johanna m.
South Gate, CA
It has help my little niece develop so much because she has speech delay she put so much attention she also more interaction with other kids.. she has learn more English and Spanish words.. love this it really helps a lot for the kids
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
I watched the Spanish video with my toddlers and they loved the Dinos. They responded great, repeating the words and staying focused. Would love to purchase.
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Are all the voices in all of the videos the same? I watched part of the Spanish video ang the two Dinos had the exact same voice.