BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok for him ? Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is good for ages 1-8, I heard that i...1 Answers
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
This is a great program for kids. The earlier children start having interests in languages, the better! This program really engages children , captures their attention, and makes learning a language fun.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Norfolk, VA
Such a great product for kids even ault trying to learn another language very colourful and easy way of teach kids would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to teach there kids
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
I loved the Dino Lingo set, I tested the product in the Italian language. The kids loved it, the images keep them locked and loaded. They are saying words out loud while they watch it and they love to show off their new language skills, every time they get an opportunity to use the Italian Language they will do so. When they see their dogs they will say look at the cane, dog. They are fully able to process that the English term for dog translates to cane in Italian. The picture, word, pronunciation, and repetition really help the words and their meaning stick in the young minds. Its a great way for anyone to learn a language, I myself picked up a few things from watching. I look forward to introducing and mastering the sets of other languages in the future with Dino Lingo.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dino Lingo is great! My kiddo and I were able to watch the French try it out episode and by the end of it he was saying "chat," "poisson," etc. He was intently focused on it the entire time which is great for my kiddo. As someone who speaks French as a second language, I appreciate knowing about a tool I can now use to help my kiddo learn the language, too!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Belton, TX
My kids favorite clip is the Spanish video. The adorable
dinosaurs make the videos fun and entertaining, while at the same time kids are learning a new language I think this is a wonderful program and definitely worth the money. You can't put a price on your child's education.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Riverside, CA
After watching the video i instently wanted to order this for a friend. Not only do the dvds look fun and entertaing for childern but it would be a great way for parents to spend time with there children.
Marah T.
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
I love that they used animals and so many differrent colors. It's short enough for the kids to look, learn and completely pay attention. Definitely will be using more in the future!
Jeny T.
Jeny T.
I loved watching these with my 9mo daughter and was pleased when the videos held her attention. My husband is Korean and so I chose the Korean videos. I think this would be a great way for our family to learn together.
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Great for kids. but i wish the singing was more catchy. she sounds sooo dule and boring.
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a substitute teacher and am with kids all day everyday and like to get tips from other moms for when my day comes, and i always hear great reviews about this program and the kids love it and thats always a plus
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Are all the voices in all of the videos the same? I watched part of the Spanish video ang the two Dinos had the exact same voice.