Add a Photo

By DINO LINGO
Receive 30% off all orders!

30% OFF

Receive 30% off all orders!
Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages
Photos (10)
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX

Im a substitute teacher and am with kids all day everyday and like to get tips from other moms for when my day comes, and i always hear great reviews about this program and the kids love it and thats always a plus
Amber M.
Amber M.
Belton, TX

My kids favorite clip is the Spanish video. The adorable
dinosaurs make the videos fun and entertaining, while at the same time kids are learning a new language I think this is a wonderful program and definitely worth the money. You can't put a price on your child's education.
Claudia Z.
Claudia Z.
San diego, CA

I liked this language program. My kids were interacting with the viedo and they even started to try to say the words and they are 1 and 2 yrs old.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA

5 DVDs / 150 flash cards / 10 posters / a vocabulary book / a coloring book
world map / French flag / parents guide / a dinosaur plush toy

Right now $148.95 and free US shipping.

Dino Lingo usually has promotions or discounts on their learning packages. Honestly I don't think the price is to much.

You aren't just investing in entertainment for your child but a learning tool.

I have three boys 8, 6, and 3 they all were instantly engaged in the Spanish Dino Lingo learning kit.

I love how they have sample videos available on youtube ... so you can see for yourself the type of video material you will receive. Your not left in the dark about what to expect : )

Kids love learning new languages, so I think these kits would be great to suggest to grandparents that want to buy their grandchildren something different for the holiday.
Hope Y.
Hope Y.

Wish i had got one on my voxbox, but i did check out the site online and they had a few free clips. my daughters enjoyed them. very fun and entertaining.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Norfolk, VA

Such a great product for kids even ault trying to learn another language very colourful and easy way of teach kids would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to teach there kids
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

Helpful! It was very slow and patient with the viewers! Animation could have been better though...
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, Ca

Great for kids. but i wish the singing was more catchy. she sounds sooo dule and boring.
Jeny T.
Jeny T.

I loved watching these with my 9mo daughter and was pleased when the videos held her attention. My husband is Korean and so I chose the Korean videos. I think this would be a great way for our family to learn together.
Marah T.
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS

I love that they used animals and so many differrent colors. It's short enough for the kids to look, learn and completely pay attention. Definitely will be using more in the future!
Betty B.
Betty B.

Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA

Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.

Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA

Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
I'm debating on buying Dino Lingo or Whistlefritz to teach my son Spanish. Has anybody tried both? If so which do you prefer???