BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

Courtney T.
Louisville, KY
I really think its a great idea if u want your child to learn a new Language.

Christy W.
Lansing, IL
Great, Great, Great! Being a homeschooling mother of 4, I'm always looking for new ways to learn. One of our librarians told us about this program. Now our high schooler uses it as extra practice for his class.
Fabiana L.
Gresham, OR
Watching the Spanish clip was fun for my 1 year old son and me. I saw how he was so into it, when he heard the music he had a big smile on his face. Once they started saying dog, cat and bird, he basically started repeating every word and I liked that they show different type of dog, cat, fish not just one type. I like that they offers a variety of languages and the animations is very colorful.
Elissa D.
I tried out Dino Lingo for the brand challenge and thought it was amazing! It seems really simple and easy enough for anyone to pick up a new language! The animation is fun and and I love the fact that they picked dinos! I even won the Dino Lingo brand challenge! Super excited =]
Amber M.
Belton, TX
My kids favorite clip is the Spanish video. The adorable
dinosaurs make the videos fun and entertaining, while at the same time kids are learning a new language I think this is a wonderful program and definitely worth the money. You can't put a price on your child's education.
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
My 2 year old daughter loved the demo video's provided on youtube (toddlers have a notoriously short attention span) and she sat for literally two hours going through the video's over and over. I love how it's age specific and easy for my child to learn. It fun to watch!
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
Overall, I like the clip that I saw and the price is great for what you get. I thought that the audio was a little muffled, but that could be from You Tube, but I can't say for sure. The graphics are cute (I have seen worse, I have seen better), and the music got my daughter's attention. She even asked to watch it again so she can remember the words.
Olga B.
I think it is important to start getting kids used to foreign languages at a young age, and Dino Lingo is a great program for that! It really makes it fun for the child, with all of the animals and other images! I would definitely recommend it.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
This is such an amazing product. It offers a variety of languages and really tunes the programming into your kids. It's cute, intelligent, and educational. If you want your kid to learn a foreign language, get these dinos!
Jeny T.
I loved watching these with my 9mo daughter and was pleased when the videos held her attention. My husband is Korean and so I chose the Korean videos. I think this would be a great way for our family to learn together.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Gladys A.
Does this help your kids learn ?