BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok for him ? Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is good for ages 1-8, I heard that i...1 Answers
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
My 2 year old daughter loved the demo video's provided on youtube (toddlers have a notoriously short attention span) and she sat for literally two hours going through the video's over and over. I love how it's age specific and easy for my child to learn. It fun to watch!
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
What Dino Lingo Says: "Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for children.
Fueled by a child's own imagination, kids learn a new language through
interactive teaching techniques that incorporate play and storytelling and
encourage your child to start speaking it almost immediately.
Perfect Christmas gifts for kids!"

I watched a French episode, and I thought that the intro was a little bit too long. Then they meet each other using French greetings, like "Hi, How are you?" but they never actually translated what they meant, which was odd. They show pictures so the watchers know what the word means, but it doesn't work that great.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
I actually noticed better pronunciation from the kids afterwards
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Bel Air, MD
Overall this is a really great program. I will be getting this for my son in the future, I just think that for right now he is too young (21 mos)
Cristin C.
Cristin C.
Meriden, CT
I love this, not only for children but myself too. Just watching a few minutes of the video imbedded a few new words in my vocabulary.. Very Cool item.
Erin H.
Erin H.
San Antonio, TX
This dvd set is great for any kid. It has great graphics, great sound. The dvd is an attention grabber.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
5 DVDs / 150 flash cards / 10 posters / a vocabulary book / a coloring book
world map / French flag / parents guide / a dinosaur plush toy

Right now $148.95 and free US shipping.

Dino Lingo usually has promotions or discounts on their learning packages. Honestly I don't think the price is to much.

You aren't just investing in entertainment for your child but a learning tool.

I can not wait to engaged in the Spanish Dino Lingo learning kit.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Memphis, TN
Update this dino lingo dvd is still in rotation and kids love it.. I love the fact that it teaches kid different languages in a fun/cartoon way.. love it highly recm..
Elissa D.
Elissa D.
Elmira, NY
I tried out Dino Lingo for the brand challenge and thought it was amazing! It seems really simple and easy enough for anyone to pick up a new language! The animation is fun and and I love the fact that they picked dinos! I even won the Dino Lingo brand challenge! Super excited =]
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Riverside, CA
After watching the video i instently wanted to order this for a friend. Not only do the dvds look fun and entertaing for childern but it would be a great way for parents to spend time with there children.
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Are all the voices in all of the videos the same? I watched part of the Spanish video ang the two Dinos had the exact same voice.