Add a Photo

By DINO LINGO
Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages
Photos (10)
Tamoniva B.
Tamoniva B.

The kids enjoyed watching the dvd and was catching on very easy.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Angola, Louisiana

I think this is a wonderful program for children. It's easy to follow along with and the bright characters and scenery will easily help hold their attention. I can even see parents benefiting from this program!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Winters, CA

These get the job done and they are colorful so it keeps the kids entertained.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

I liked this program. I mainly liked it because it offered an array of languages. (It seems that the most publized ones are Spanish and French, so it was nice to see many, many other languages too). I don't have children, but when I eventually do have kids I would consider using this program. I believe it is great for young children to learn new languages, especially since they retain it better at younger ages. The only thing I didn't completely like were the graphics, but they weren't too bad, and they did accomplish the main goal--to help kids learn different languages. Looks like a great program!
Whitney Y.
Whitney Y.
Chico, CA

Had my kids watch this video in english my 3 year old loved it and my 1 year old enjoyed the colors
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi

WOW! Almost instantly, all of my negativity flew right out the window! Dino Lingo is an award-winning language program suitable for children two to seven years old and it was fantastic for V! I was so surprised at how quickly she picked it up. There are tons of bright colors and fun sounds which kept her attention. The segments and images also change frequently so she didn't have an opportunity to get bored.

Right away, V started repeating the words and phrases being taught in the video. I didn't even have to say anything. She just did it! Later on in the day she was still saying, "Hola. Como estas?" There are several languages available through Dino Lino.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
SICKLERVILLE

My boys loved this video. Sometimes the simple things are the best. Most kids love dinosaurs so of course that's always a plus. Great job on these videos
J. Ivy B.
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL

As a firm believer in starting children young on a second language (even if just vocabulary), I was excited when Dino Lingo approached me to do a review for them.
We received a full kit in Spanish (since schools are pushing for the Spanish language).
Let me tell you that my daughter (2.5 yrs) loves dinosaurs, so this program grabbed and held her attention. I found that as long as hubby and I were vigilant in participating and learning with her, she learned the most. But, she enjoyed every piece of the kit, including her blue plush dino.
Animations and resources were colorful, vibrant, and attractive. The parents' guide and progress chart were effective tools in effectively using the system.
I don't think I could be much more happy with this system.
I got this for my daughter two years ago and she still loves it. It helps reinforce what we teach her at home. I highly recommend it.
johanna m.
johanna m.
South Gate, CA

It has help my little niece develop so much because she has speech delay she put so much attention she also more interaction with other kids.. she has learn more English and Spanish words.. love this it really helps a lot for the kids
Betty B.
Betty B.

Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA

Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.

Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA

Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
I'm debating on buying Dino Lingo or Whistlefritz to teach my son Spanish. Has anybody tried both? If so which do you prefer???

Join Now