Add a Photo

By DINO LINGO
Receive 30% off all orders!

30% OFF

Receive 30% off all orders!
Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages
Photos (10)
Eric H.
Eric H.
Bryant, Ar

Bought this based off the wonderful reviews and was a little disappointed. The animation was not a high quality and the characters did not provide enough vocabulary for my little one. More time was spent on transitions and clipping. This may be because I chose a language that is not as widely spoken. May have had more success with spanish, but it wasn't what I was trying to teach. Had much better success with other products.
Taura M.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK

My boys loved this, they watched it loads of times.
Denise S.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX

This is a great show for kids. Dino's get my kids attention. My daughter watched the whole YouTube show. I would love to receive more info.
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
La Mirada, CA

So i got this product and at first i was like i hope she likes it. When i put it on my Daughter love it ! it help her learn Spanish quick and she's only 3 years old amazing! she Love's the dinosaurs! very cute video we watch it everyday it longest she's happy and learning to! thanks Influenster and Dino Lingo! i will buy this product trust me your child will learn how to speak Spanish very fast .
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ

Overall, I like the clip that I saw and the price is great for what you get. I thought that the audio was a little muffled, but that could be from You Tube, but I can't say for sure. The graphics are cute (I have seen worse, I have seen better), and the music got my daughter's attention. She even asked to watch it again so she can remember the words.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Bluffton

Great for kids, my four year old twins actually ask me to watch this at least once a day. I don't have to make them. they sit watch and repeat the words
Olga B.
Olga B.

I think it is important to start getting kids used to foreign languages at a young age, and Dino Lingo is a great program for that! It really makes it fun for the child, with all of the animals and other images! I would definitely recommend it.
Moria T.
Moria T.
Highland Spgs, VA

I love this child learning tool, it's simple and fun as well my two year old. Enjoyed the Animal sounds as she danced lol
I got this for my daughter two years ago and she still loves it. It helps reinforce what we teach her at home. I highly recommend it.
Niki R.
Niki R.

This program is great. It is so much fun for kids and makes learning a new language easy. Awesome for kids 7 and younger (I believe it is always great to start your kids off with some educational stuff as early as possible). My 4 year old loves this program. He watched the Spanish and the Italian ones and loved them. He knows how to say several of the phrases. I would love to own the entire collection for him!
Betty B.
Betty B.

Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA

Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.

Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA

Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
I'm debating on buying Dino Lingo or Whistlefritz to teach my son Spanish. Has anybody tried both? If so which do you prefer???