BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

Rachel L.
I liked this program. I mainly liked it because it offered an array of languages. (It seems that the most publized ones are Spanish and French, so it was nice to see many, many other languages too). I don't have children, but when I eventually do have kids I would consider using this program. I believe it is great for young children to learn new languages, especially since they retain it better at younger ages. The only thing I didn't completely like were the graphics, but they weren't too bad, and they did accomplish the main goal--to help kids learn different languages. Looks like a great program!
Eric H.
Bryant, Ar
Bought this based off the wonderful reviews and was a little disappointed. The animation was not a high quality and the characters did not provide enough vocabulary for my little one. More time was spent on transitions and clipping. This may be because I chose a language that is not as widely spoken. May have had more success with spanish, but it wasn't what I was trying to teach. Had much better success with other products.
Niki R.
This program is great. It is so much fun for kids and makes learning a new language easy. Awesome for kids 7 and younger (I believe it is always great to start your kids off with some educational stuff as early as possible). My 4 year old loves this program. He watched the Spanish and the Italian ones and loved them. He knows how to say several of the phrases. I would love to own the entire collection for him!
Juanita G.
La Mirada, CA
So i got this product and at first i was like i hope she likes it. When i put it on my Daughter love it ! it help her learn Spanish quick and she's only 3 years old amazing! she Love's the dinosaurs! very cute video we watch it everyday it longest she's happy and learning to! thanks Influenster and Dino Lingo! i will buy this product trust me your child will learn how to speak Spanish very fast .
Star74 A.
We purchased Dino Lingo Spanish for my 3 year-old daughter. First time she watched the sample video on the website she loved it and kept watching it. Our package arrived very fast in a few days. Since then every time we turn on the Spanish DVD, she loves it. She repeats all the words and dances with dinosaurs. She has already increased her vocabulary, Overall I am very happy, would recommend it.
Melissa R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dino Lingo is great! My kiddo and I were able to watch the French try it out episode and by the end of it he was saying "chat," "poisson," etc. He was intently focused on it the entire time which is great for my kiddo. As someone who speaks French as a second language, I appreciate knowing about a tool I can now use to help my kiddo learn the language, too!
Aydin A.
Got this set for my nephew so he can learn enough turkish to impress his Turkish grandparents. And it worked wonders. Very engaging visuals and great choice of introductory vocabulary. I am more than satisfied with this product. So is my nephew...
Rosalba G.
Downey, CA
Watching the Italian Clip was fun for my two year old son. He loved the bright colors, the graphics and started repeating a few words. He quickly picked up a few words and repeat it them as the clip went by.
I even enjoyed the clip and picked some words up myself. It’s a great tool for children to learn a new language basics.
Kristi B.
England, AR
My son age 5 loves Dino's so this was a great way to get him excited about learning new languages. As a mom thinking about homeschooling this is a great tool and he will learn more from it then he will on a traditional class room and have fun at the same time. As a Dino know it all he did complaine that the graphics weren't accurate though
Courtney T.
Louisville, KY
I really think its a great idea if u want your child to learn a new Language.

This is such an amazing product. It offers a variety of languages and really tunes the programming into your kids. It's cute, intelligent, and educational. If you want your kid to learn a foreign language, get these dinos
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Gladys A.
Does this help your kids learn ?