BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok for him ? Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is good for ages 1-8, I heard that i...1 Answers
Joni T.
Joni T.
Tarentum, PA
I watched the French language clip on youtube for this and I love this. I would certainly buy this product for my daughter.
The information was laid out in a very comprehendable fashion. They definitely made this child friendly.
Just when I was about to say "That part would be confusing for a child" I was proved wrong because they followed it up with something to clarify that a certain word meant this, for example, that chat means cat instead of Chat being the cat's name. They showed three pictures of different cats so the child understands, no it's not the name of the cat but the word used to say cat in that language.
I would absolutely purchase this product for my daughter and then wait for everyone to be wowed when she starts to tell people what the French word for certain things are.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Broad brook , CT
My daughter used this tool to learn basic Spanish words.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco , CA
The animation is very colorful to capture your child's attention. They speak very clearly and repeat the words several times so that it easy enough for a small child to understand. Even as an adult I enjoyed the lesson and learned a few things as well.
I think this is a great product. I would recommend it to other parents of young children as a language teaching tool
Selena M.
Selena M.
Henryetta, Ok
The intro was captivating. Very colorful and fun! The contents of the video had cute colorful dinosaurs that introduce a word various times in French. The video reminded me of an arcade game, I can understand how a child could be mesmerized by the content. The real life footage is fitting for the words and isn't boring. The voice is adequate for understanding and its easy to follow along. It is repetitious as it promises, which I must admit is a good thing. The video is filled with fun music that makes you ready for the next lesson! I love this program!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
This is a great program for kids. The earlier children start having interests in languages, the better! This program really engages children , captures their attention, and makes learning a language fun.
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
My 2 year old daughter loved the demo video's provided on youtube (toddlers have a notoriously short attention span) and she sat for literally two hours going through the video's over and over. I love how it's age specific and easy for my child to learn. It fun to watch!
Cristin C.
Cristin C.
Meriden, CT
I love this, not only for children but myself too. Just watching a few minutes of the video imbedded a few new words in my vocabulary.. Very Cool item.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
I can't believe how amazing this is I can't imagine how much this could teach my daughter she already is so in to what we can find.
Audra B.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love to watch the clips from this on youtube. It is such a cute show that encourages interaction, and keeps their attention.
Erin H.
Erin H.
San Antonio, TX
This dvd set is great for any kid. It has great graphics, great sound. The dvd is an attention grabber.
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Are all the voices in all of the videos the same? I watched part of the Spanish video ang the two Dinos had the exact same voice.