BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
WOW! Almost instantly, all of my negativity flew right out the window! Dino Lingo is an award-winning language program suitable for children two to seven years old and it was fantastic for V! I was so surprised at how quickly she picked it up. There are tons of bright colors and fun sounds which kept her attention. The segments and images also change frequently so she didn't have an opportunity to get bored.

Right away, V started repeating the words and phrases being taught in the video. I didn't even have to say anything. She just did it! Later on in the day she was still saying, "Hola. Como estas?" There are several languages available through Dino Lino.
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
5 DVDs / 150 flash cards / 10 posters / a vocabulary book / a coloring book
world map / French flag / parents guide / a dinosaur plush toy

Right now $148.95 and free US shipping.

Dino Lingo usually has promotions or discounts on their learning packages. Honestly I don't think the price is to much.

You aren't just investing in entertainment for your child but a learning tool.

I have three boys 8, 6, and 3 they all were instantly engaged in the Spanish Dino Lingo learning kit.

I love how they have sample videos available on youtube ... so you can see for yourself the type of video material you will receive. Your not left in the dark about what to expect : )

Kids love learning new languages, so I think these kits would be great to suggest to grandparents that want to buy their grandchildren something different for the holiday.
Joni T.
Tarentum, PA
I watched the French language clip on youtube for this and I love this. I would certainly buy this product for my daughter.
The information was laid out in a very comprehendable fashion. They definitely made this child friendly.
Just when I was about to say "That part would be confusing for a child" I was proved wrong because they followed it up with something to clarify that a certain word meant this, for example, that chat means cat instead of Chat being the cat's name. They showed three pictures of different cats so the child understands, no it's not the name of the cat but the word used to say cat in that language.
I would absolutely purchase this product for my daughter and then wait for everyone to be wowed when she starts to tell people what the French word for certain things are.
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
As a firm believer in starting children young on a second language (even if just vocabulary), I was excited when Dino Lingo approached me to do a review for them.
We received a full kit in Spanish (since schools are pushing for the Spanish language).
Let me tell you that my daughter (2.5 yrs) loves dinosaurs, so this program grabbed and held her attention. I found that as long as hubby and I were vigilant in participating and learning with her, she learned the most. But, she enjoyed every piece of the kit, including her blue plush dino.
Animations and resources were colorful, vibrant, and attractive. The parents' guide and progress chart were effective tools in effectively using the system.
I don't think I could be much more happy with this system.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
I loved the Dino Lingo set, I tested the product in the Italian language. The kids loved it, the images keep them locked and loaded. They are saying words out loud while they watch it and they love to show off their new language skills, every time they get an opportunity to use the Italian Language they will do so. When they see their dogs they will say look at the cane, dog. They are fully able to process that the English term for dog translates to cane in Italian. The picture, word, pronunciation, and repetition really help the words and their meaning stick in the young minds. Its a great way for anyone to learn a language, I myself picked up a few things from watching. I look forward to introducing and mastering the sets of other languages in the future with Dino Lingo.
Gladys A.
I have been looking for a program to teach my children polish. I have tried tons. My kids ages 3 and 5, love these videos. They watch one everyday. It has only been about a month,but they already know so much. My inlaws who speak polish said they are learning so fast and have excellent pronunciation. This is the best program ever. These videos make it so easy to pick up the language. My kid don't even realize that it is learning program. I love it! I wish they had a more difficult version after they master these videos that they can go on to.
Theresa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
What Dino Lingo Says: "Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for children.
Fueled by a child's own imagination, kids learn a new language through
interactive teaching techniques that incorporate play and storytelling and
encourage your child to start speaking it almost immediately.
Perfect Christmas gifts for kids!"

I watched a French episode, and I thought that the intro was a little bit too long. Then they meet each other using French greetings, like "Hi, How are you?" but they never actually translated what they meant, which was odd. They show pictures so the watchers know what the word means, but it doesn't work that great.
Selena M.
Henryetta, Ok
The intro was captivating. Very colorful and fun! The contents of the video had cute colorful dinosaurs that introduce a word various times in French. The video reminded me of an arcade game, I can understand how a child could be mesmerized by the content. The real life footage is fitting for the words and isn't boring. The voice is adequate for understanding and its easy to follow along. It is repetitious as it promises, which I must admit is a good thing. The video is filled with fun music that makes you ready for the next lesson! I love this program!
Maritza M.
San Francisco , CA
The animation is very colorful to capture your child's attention. They speak very clearly and repeat the words several times so that it easy enough for a small child to understand. Even as an adult I enjoyed the lesson and learned a few things as well.
I think this is a great product. I would recommend it to other parents of young children as a language teaching tool
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
5 DVDs / 150 flash cards / 10 posters / a vocabulary book / a coloring book
world map / French flag / parents guide / a dinosaur plush toy

Right now $148.95 and free US shipping.

You aren't just investing in entertainment for your child but a learning tool.

I can not wait to engaged in the Spanish Dino Lingo learning kit.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Claudia Z.
San diego, CA
How many language are avalibel in the program?