BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
5 DVDs / 150 flash cards / 10 posters / a vocabulary book / a coloring book
world map / French flag / parents guide / a dinosaur plush toy

Right now $148.95 and free US shipping.

Dino Lingo usually has promotions or discounts on their learning packages. Honestly I don't think the price is to much.

You aren't just investing in entertainment for your child but a learning tool.

I have three boys 8, 6, and 3 they all were instantly engaged in the Spanish Dino Lingo learning kit.

I love how they have sample videos available on youtube ... so you can see for yourself the type of video material you will receive. Your not left in the dark about what to expect : )

Kids love learning new languages, so I think these kits would be great to suggest to grandparents that want to buy their grandchildren something different for the holiday.
Hope Y.
Wish i had got one on my voxbox, but i did check out the site online and they had a few free clips. my daughters enjoyed them. very fun and entertaining.
Natalie M.
Norfolk, VA
Such a great product for kids even ault trying to learn another language very colourful and easy way of teach kids would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to teach there kids
Chloe B.
Helpful! It was very slow and patient with the viewers! Animation could have been better though...
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Great for kids. but i wish the singing was more catchy. she sounds sooo dule and boring.
Jeny T.
I loved watching these with my 9mo daughter and was pleased when the videos held her attention. My husband is Korean and so I chose the Korean videos. I think this would be a great way for our family to learn together.
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
I love that they used animals and so many differrent colors. It's short enough for the kids to look, learn and completely pay attention. Definitely will be using more in the future!
Veronica P.
Riverside, CA
After watching the video i instently wanted to order this for a friend. Not only do the dvds look fun and entertaing for childern but it would be a great way for parents to spend time with there children.
Gladys A.
I have been looking for a program to teach my children polish. I have tried tons. My kids ages 3 and 5, love these videos. They watch one everyday. It has only been about a month,but they already know so much. My inlaws who speak polish said they are learning so fast and have excellent pronunciation. This is the best program ever. These videos make it so easy to pick up the language. My kid don't even realize that it is learning program. I love it! I wish they had a more difficult version after they master these videos that they can go on to.
Melissa R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dino Lingo is great! My kiddo and I were able to watch the French try it out episode and by the end of it he was saying "chat," "poisson," etc. He was intently focused on it the entire time which is great for my kiddo. As someone who speaks French as a second language, I appreciate knowing about a tool I can now use to help my kiddo learn the language, too!
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Claudia Z.
San diego, CA
How many language are avalibel in the program?