BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

Whitney Y.
Chico, CA
Had my kids watch this video in english my 3 year old loved it and my 1 year old enjoyed the colors
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
WOW! Almost instantly, all of my negativity flew right out the window! Dino Lingo is an award-winning language program suitable for children two to seven years old and it was fantastic for V! I was so surprised at how quickly she picked it up. There are tons of bright colors and fun sounds which kept her attention. The segments and images also change frequently so she didn't have an opportunity to get bored.

Right away, V started repeating the words and phrases being taught in the video. I didn't even have to say anything. She just did it! Later on in the day she was still saying, "Hola. Como estas?" There are several languages available through Dino Lino.
Nicole M.
SICKLERVILLE
My boys loved this video. Sometimes the simple things are the best. Most kids love dinosaurs so of course that's always a plus. Great job on these videos
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
As a firm believer in starting children young on a second language (even if just vocabulary), I was excited when Dino Lingo approached me to do a review for them.
We received a full kit in Spanish (since schools are pushing for the Spanish language).
Let me tell you that my daughter (2.5 yrs) loves dinosaurs, so this program grabbed and held her attention. I found that as long as hubby and I were vigilant in participating and learning with her, she learned the most. But, she enjoyed every piece of the kit, including her blue plush dino.
Animations and resources were colorful, vibrant, and attractive. The parents' guide and progress chart were effective tools in effectively using the system.
I don't think I could be much more happy with this system.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co
I watched the Spanish video with my toddlers and they loved the Dinos. They responded great, repeating the words and staying focused. Would love to purchase.
johanna m.
South Gate, CA
It has help my little niece develop so much because she has speech delay she put so much attention she also more interaction with other kids.. she has learn more English and Spanish words.. love this it really helps a lot for the kids
Glenda M.
Just saw the Japanese for kids clip with my son and it was great.He wanted to see more. I would love to get it for my son, he has been wanting to learn Japanese for a long time
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a substitute teacher and am with kids all day everyday and like to get tips from other moms for when my day comes, and i always hear great reviews about this program and the kids love it and thats always a plus
Amber M.
Belton, TX
My kids favorite clip is the Spanish video. The adorable
dinosaurs make the videos fun and entertaining, while at the same time kids are learning a new language I think this is a wonderful program and definitely worth the money. You can't put a price on your child's education.
Claudia Z.
San diego, CA
I liked this language program. My kids were interacting with the viedo and they even started to try to say the words and they are 1 and 2 yrs old.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Claudia Z.
San diego, CA
How many language are avalibel in the program?