BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

Tiffany D.
Winters, CA
These get the job done and they are colorful so it keeps the kids entertained.
Kristi B.
England, AR
My son age 5 loves Dino's so this was a great way to get him excited about learning new languages. As a mom thinking about homeschooling this is a great tool and he will learn more from it then he will on a traditional class room and have fun at the same time. As a Dino know it all he did complaine that the graphics weren't accurate though
Tamoniva B.
The kids enjoyed watching the dvd and was catching on very easy.
Eric H.
Bryant, Ar
Bought this based off the wonderful reviews and was a little disappointed. The animation was not a high quality and the characters did not provide enough vocabulary for my little one. More time was spent on transitions and clipping. This may be because I chose a language that is not as widely spoken. May have had more success with spanish, but it wasn't what I was trying to teach. Had much better success with other products.
Moria T.
Highland Spgs, VA
I love this child learning tool, it's simple and fun as well my two year old. Enjoyed the Animal sounds as she danced lol
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great show for kids. Dino's get my kids attention. My daughter watched the whole YouTube show. I would love to receive more info.
Ashley F.
Angola, LA
I think this is a wonderful program for children. It's easy to follow along with and the bright characters and scenery will easily help hold their attention. I can even see parents benefiting from this program!
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
Overall, I like the clip that I saw and the price is great for what you get. I thought that the audio was a little muffled, but that could be from You Tube, but I can't say for sure. The graphics are cute (I have seen worse, I have seen better), and the music got my daughter's attention. She even asked to watch it again so she can remember the words.
Whitney Y.
Chico, CA
Had my kids watch this video in english my 3 year old loved it and my 1 year old enjoyed the colors
Fabiana L.
Gresham, OR
Watching the Spanish clip was fun for my 1 year old son and me. I saw how he was so into it, when he heard the music he had a big smile on his face. Once they started saying dog, cat and bird, he basically started repeating every word and I liked that they show different type of dog, cat, fish not just one type. I like that they offers a variety of languages and the animations is very colorful.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Claudia Z.
San diego, CA
How many language are avalibel in the program?