BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

Kristi B.
England, AR
My son age 5 loves Dino's so this was a great way to get him excited about learning new languages. As a mom thinking about homeschooling this is a great tool and he will learn more from it then he will on a traditional class room and have fun at the same time. As a Dino know it all he did complaine that the graphics weren't accurate though
Courtney T.
Louisville, KY
I really think its a great idea if u want your child to learn a new Language.

This is such an amazing product. It offers a variety of languages and really tunes the programming into your kids. It's cute, intelligent, and educational. If you want your kid to learn a foreign language, get these dinos
Tamoniva B.
The kids enjoyed watching the dvd and was catching on very easy.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK
My boys loved this, they watched it loads of times.
Ashley F.
Angola, LA
I think this is a wonderful program for children. It's easy to follow along with and the bright characters and scenery will easily help hold their attention. I can even see parents benefiting from this program!
Juanita G.
La Mirada, CA
So i got this product and at first i was like i hope she likes it. When i put it on my Daughter love it ! it help her learn Spanish quick and she's only 3 years old amazing! she Love's the dinosaurs! very cute video we watch it everyday it longest she's happy and learning to! thanks Influenster and Dino Lingo! i will buy this product trust me your child will learn how to speak Spanish very fast .
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
Overall, I like the clip that I saw and the price is great for what you get. I thought that the audio was a little muffled, but that could be from You Tube, but I can't say for sure. The graphics are cute (I have seen worse, I have seen better), and the music got my daughter's attention. She even asked to watch it again so she can remember the words.
Fabiana L.
Gresham, OR
Watching the Spanish clip was fun for my 1 year old son and me. I saw how he was so into it, when he heard the music he had a big smile on his face. Once they started saying dog, cat and bird, he basically started repeating every word and I liked that they show different type of dog, cat, fish not just one type. I like that they offers a variety of languages and the animations is very colorful.
Rachel L.
I liked this program. I mainly liked it because it offered an array of languages. (It seems that the most publized ones are Spanish and French, so it was nice to see many, many other languages too). I don't have children, but when I eventually do have kids I would consider using this program. I believe it is great for young children to learn new languages, especially since they retain it better at younger ages. The only thing I didn't completely like were the graphics, but they weren't too bad, and they did accomplish the main goal--to help kids learn different languages. Looks like a great program!
Olga B.
I think it is important to start getting kids used to foreign languages at a young age, and Dino Lingo is a great program for that! It really makes it fun for the child, with all of the animals and other images! I would definitely recommend it.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Claudia Z.
San diego, CA
How many language are avalibel in the program?