Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Gladys A.Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Gladys A.Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Jeny T.See all 10 photos

BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how ...I have bought for my daughter.... 4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok f...Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is goo...In most children, ages 0-5 are... 1 Answers
Photos (10)
Star74 A.
Star74 A.
We purchased Dino Lingo Spanish for my 3 year-old daughter. First time she watched the sample video on the website she loved it and kept watching it. Our package arrived very fast in a few days. Since then every time we turn on the Spanish DVD, she loves it. She repeats all the words and dances with dinosaurs. She has already increased her vocabulary, Overall I am very happy, would recommend it.
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Got this set for my nephew so he can learn enough turkish to impress his Turkish grandparents. And it worked wonders. Very engaging visuals and great choice of introductory vocabulary. I am more than satisfied with this product. So is my nephew...
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Love this mt daughter is now years old and still loving this .She learns something new everyday! !!
Donna B.
Donna B.
One of the few places to find Ukrainian language learning for non native speakers geared toward children.
My children love this set. The posters are all over their walls for quick references. I'm even learning with them! It is fun.
I will say I wish the animation was a little different, but my children enjoy it and that's what counts.
I would recommend Dino Lingo to any young kid wanting to pick up a new language.
I got this for my daughter two years ago and she still loves it. It helps reinforce what we teach her at home. I highly recommend it.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Bluffton
Great for kids, my four year old twins actually ask me to watch this at least once a day. I don't have to make them. they sit watch and repeat the words
amanda P.
amanda P.
Humble, TX
I ordered this product for my 9 month old son and he loves it. After I put in the first dvd all I heard was him laughing in the back seat. Would recommend this product.
Ish A.
Ish A.
Hialeah, FL
I was thrilled that Tagalog was available in Dino Lingo. The characters are adorable, I love the posters, DVD, and music CD. My baby is only 1.5 years old but I'm optimistic he will be speaking my language too!
Christy W.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
Great, Great, Great! Being a homeschooling mother of 4, I'm always looking for new ways to learn. One of our librarians told us about this program. Now our high schooler uses it as extra practice for his class.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
England, AR
My son age 5 loves Dino's so this was a great way to get him excited about learning new languages. As a mom thinking about homeschooling this is a great tool and he will learn more from it then he will on a traditional class room and have fun at the same time. As a Dino know it all he did complaine that the graphics weren't accurate though
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Are all the voices in all of the videos the same? I watched part of the Spanish video ang the two Dinos had the exact same voice.