Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA

Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?

Tracy M.
Tracy M.
2 years, 7 months ago
I have bought for my daughter. She loves the fact that it makes learning fun and at the same time she is learning. So far she learning spanish a lot and now she talks a little more fluent in it. Really works and worth the money.
Fredericksbrg, VA
5 years, 4 months ago
We haven't actually purchased the product, but I can tell you that my 2 year old sat down with her undivided attention to the video for the entire duration. Which is a big deal for her.
Fredericksbrg, VA
5 years, 4 months ago
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Rockaway Beach, OR
5 years, 6 months ago
My best friend Abbie just bought this for her son.He is doing great with it and allready walks around the house speaking Spanish words for some objects around the house.The great thing about this system is it makes learning fun!