Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages

I have a 1 year old and I don't know if is appropriate for him....any reviews?
I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok for him ?
Even though it says Dino Lingo is good for ages 1-8, I heard that it's better for ages 2-5. I have a 6 year old 1st grader--would this be a good teaching tool for him? Or should I look into something else?
Start your review of Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids!
How would you rate this product?
Meagan A.
Niagara Falls Ontario
Can’t get enough of this!! It’s truly a help for my younger brother seeing him thrive in school is an amazing feeling!! Duolingo
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
2,074 reviews
Kids would probably love this product for learning interactive languages this is a great idea from this company
Brittany L.
Chilliwack, BC
My kids really enjoyed this learning program it helped them in many aspects of their learning process and they were happy doing it
Ish A.
Hialeah, FL
I was thrilled that Tagalog was available in Dino Lingo. The characters are adorable, I love the posters, DVD, and music CD. My baby is only 1.5 years old but I'm optimistic he will be speaking my language too!
Lizette S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I purchased this for my daughters. Was really doubtful at first but a friend recommended it so I decided to give it a try. It is spectacular, easy to follow and they are actually learning! Currently they are learning French. Our background is English and Spanish. I really want them to learn more languages and this program is doing it for me. Even I use it!
Crista D.
Liberty, MO
I bought the Albanian tapes and although I don’t LOVE them I do feel that they have good coverage of beginner terms. My kids also aren’t crazy about them but they will watch for a few minutes. 5 stars because I see the effort and how it could be effective for my kids if they watched on a regular basis!
Linkoln J.
And how is the program? Who had time to try to respond. Is it really fast to train a child? Thank you for your responses.
Cassy H.
Bluffton
Great for kids, my four year old twins actually ask me to watch this at least once a day. I don't have to make them. they sit watch and repeat the words
amanda P.
Humble, TX
I ordered this product for my 9 month old son and he loves it. After I put in the first dvd all I heard was him laughing in the back seat. Would recommend this product.
Oscar G.
Valparaíso
I'm from Chile and I bought the Deluxe German Set for my nephew, he is 4 years old and he loved. Excellent job and great shipping system.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...