Dingo USA Dingo Munchy Stix 50pk 15.5oz uploaded by Leslie R.Dingo USA Dingo Munchy Stix 50pk 15.5oz uploaded by Tara N.

BY DINGO USA

Big Taste Dogs Love! Chicken & Munchy Rawhide Chew. Value Bag Dingo® Munchy Stix™ are delicious treats your dog can t resist!  Dogs love the great taste of Real Meat, and Dingo Munchy Stix have Real Chicken bits in every bite.  Dingo Munchy Stix are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog an easy to chew munchy treat that is bursting with flavor! Tasty combination of Real Chicken & the highest quality natural rawhide. Dingo Munchy Stix, the light chewer s rawhide. Healthy, fun chew to he. see more...

Pauline M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 2.5 year old French bulldog enjoys these sticks regularly and it's one of few treats she consistently wants to eat. In comparison to the Dingo brand's twist sticks, these are much easier for her to consume and the clean-up is minimal (I have not experienced any staining but sometimes tiny bits of the stick get stuck to the carpet). The texture is extremely hard and firm - not soft or gooey, and the smell is neutral.
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
These treats "claim" to be soft but that's not really true. They don't have a very appealing look and have a foul smell. Maybe the one I purchased was bad? No idea, but never again.
Lu Ann N.
Onset, MA
I won't give my dog any treats made in China. It isn't worth the risk to buy treats made in a country that has shown little regard for the health of animals.
Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
The dogs love them of course, but beware if you have light colored furniture, carpet, or rugs. The red seems to get all over the place and causes a mess.
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love these and can't get enough. They seem to be high quality and keep my toy dogs occupied for an hour in the evening. We will buy them again!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog HATES dog biscuits but LOVES these!! They are inexpensive and a great treat for your dog! Don't give too many a day...1 or 2 is plenty!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Dingo munchy sticks is one of my little doggies favorites .. They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend them if you have dogs
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
Ive heard good and bad things about these! I don't know which to believe but i do kknow they leave my dogs breath smelling horrible.
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these. She likes the chip twists more, but this is also her favorite. She doesn't like any other treats or chewies.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I used to get my dogs these cause they were cheap. I realized they are bad for my dog so I stopped giving them to them