BY DINGO

Tasty Stick Treats Dogs Love! Real Chicken Wrapped in Quality Rawhide. Promotes Clean Teeth & Gums Dogs love the taste of Dingo® rawhide bones with Real Chicken in the Middle!™  Dingo Twist Sticks offer the same great taste but in a fun and playful shape dogs can t resist.  Dingo Twist Sticks are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious treat that is bursting with flavor. Irresistible combination of Real Chicken wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Packed with protein. see more...

• I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of s...4 Answers
Dingo Twist Sticks
  • "these give my little honey a hard time cause she is so little but she absolutely loves them there are some in every room and every vehicle " in 2 reviews
  • "I use this small ones as a something quick, kinda in-between a treat and a bone for my standard poodle and it works great for that with him!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves dingos and can go through them quickly." in 1 review
  • "great for medium sized dogs with normal chewing habits." in 1 review
  • "My 2 year old maltese goes crazy for these sticks." in 1 review
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
I've bought these treats for my dog about once or twice and he'll eat them but I can tell they are not his favorite. He doesn't get as excited about these as he does with other treats. He'll grab it and just leave it on the floor and later come and chew it or chew it on occasion. It's an okay treat but I don't think I'll repurchase this anytime soon.
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
These are good but not the same as the dingo bones. My puppies starts off chewing on it then ends up playing with it. I'm guessing because of size. But they are a good deal .
Bridget W.
Troy , NY
Our puppy Wendy loves these chewies. We try not to give her too many treats and chewies unless we absolutely have to, but when we do we give these and she loves them. She gets super excited and happy when she hears the bag. A little messy, but easy to vacuum up.
Michelle B.
Wichita, KS
I have two dogs, they LOVE these chews...I often have several laying out because they always looking for one.
I like the price as well.
Alicia C.
Pet Lover Expert
My doberman pinscher is not as impress as other treats, but for a powerful chewer, this treat is a joke as he goes through it within a minute... sigh..
Tiffany R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of she is old enough my dog is 8 months old how old do they have to be