BY DINGO

Tasty Stick Treats Dogs Love! Real Chicken Wrapped in Quality Rawhide. Promotes Clean Teeth & Gums Dogs love the taste of Dingo® rawhide bones with Real Chicken in the Middle!™  Dingo Twist Sticks offer the same great taste but in a fun and playful shape dogs can t resist.  Dingo Twist Sticks are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious treat that is bursting with flavor. Irresistible combination of Real Chicken wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Packed with protein. see more...

• I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not s...4 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "these give my little honey a hard time cause she is so little but she absolutely loves them there are some in every room and every vehicle " in 2 reviews
  • "My dog loves dingos and can go through them quickly." in 1 review
  • "great for medium sized dogs with normal chewing habits." in 1 review
  • "My 2 year old maltese goes crazy for these sticks." in 1 review
  • "I use this small ones as a something quick, kinda in-between a treat and a bone for my standard poodle and it works great for that with him!" in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Newport News, VA
my dog eat these in like 10 minutes but it's a nice treat for her to get in the car or her cage! and they're rawhide free!!!
Samantha V.
My dogs all time favorite only downside is he goes completely crazy over them to the point where he'll fight my other dog
Kristin B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Dingo sticks are my little guys favorite raw hide out there. He loves holding them with his paws and chewing on them.
Jessica K.
Spring
My puppy LOVES these! I like that they take a while for her to chew through, and I love the quantity for the price.
Ami H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our must have items!!!!! It occupy my dog for good 30minutes but she doesn't actually eat themall...
F W.
Rosendale, NY
My dog loves dingos and can go through them quickly. We give them to her as an extra treat.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
My yorkie loves these, I keep a few bags on hand. Even my 2 larger dogs like them
Cassandra Z.
Calgary , AB
They don’t sell this in this packaging anymore. We have the same one but different packaging. My golden retriever puppy loves munching on these!!! Now hes a bit older he gets through one really fast but its a nice chew. Comes in so many but the only negative thing is that its only 1 a day so you still need other types of treats to give!
Alicia C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My doberman pinscher is not as impress as other treats, but for a powerful chewer, this treat is a joke as he goes through it within a minute... sigh..
Aubrey B.
New westminster
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is pretty picky and this is definitely her favorite brand. If I want her to be entertained for a while I give her these dingo sticks.
Tiffany R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of she is old enough my dog is 8 months old how old do they have to be