BY DINGO

Tasty Stick Treats Dogs Love! Real Chicken Wrapped in Quality Rawhide. Promotes Clean Teeth & Gums Dogs love the taste of Dingo® rawhide bones with Real Chicken in the Middle!™  Dingo Twist Sticks offer the same great taste but in a fun and playful shape dogs can t resist.  Dingo Twist Sticks are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious treat that is bursting with flavor. Irresistible combination of Real Chicken wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Packed with protein. see more...

• I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of s...4 Answers
Dingo Twist Sticks
  • "these give my little honey a hard time cause she is so little but she absolutely loves them there are some in every room and every vehicle " in 2 reviews
  • "I use this small ones as a something quick, kinda in-between a treat and a bone for my standard poodle and it works great for that with him!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves dingos and can go through them quickly." in 1 review
  • "great for medium sized dogs with normal chewing habits." in 1 review
  • "My 2 year old maltese goes crazy for these sticks." in 1 review
F W.
Rosendale, NY
My dog loves dingos and can go through them quickly. We give them to her as an extra treat.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
My yorkie loves these, I keep a few bags on hand. Even my 2 larger dogs like them
Kristin B.
Charlestown, IN
Dingo sticks are my little guys favorite raw hide out there. He loves holding them with his paws and chewing on them.
Samantha V.
My dogs all time favorite only downside is he goes completely crazy over them to the point where he'll fight my other dog
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
I wish my dog could tell you how much he loves these treats!! We taught him sign language and the minute you start spelling b-o-n-e he is running to the drawer for one of these! He gives sad eyes until he gets one! Thank you for making our dog so happy!
Alyssa N.
Garland, TX
For my chow chow puppy, everything has to be chicken flavored for her to enjoy it. Her food, her training treats, everything. These are great to keep her occupied and will last for a while. Purchased from Target at a reasonable price after using the Cartwheel app for 50% off. Definitely will be repurchasing in the future.
Katie W.
These are my dogs favorite treat ever! They would eat 5 a day if I let them! One time my small dog did get part of the red outer bone stuck in her throat, but that was when she was a puppy and my only negative experience.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I got these for my baby girl and she really loves them, but we realized we can only give her one so often because her stomach doesn't always agree with them.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
my dog eat these in like 10 minutes but it's a nice treat for her to get in the car or her cage! and they're rawhide free!!!
marc t.
Winter Haven, FL
My dog loves these and I buy this for my dog ever week she loves them more than me or even time it's self and now I get the as dog gifts to all my friends who has dogs great to have good teeth health and snack at the same time
Tiffany R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of she is old enough my dog is 8 months old how old do they have to be