BY DINGO

Tasty Stick Treats Dogs Love! Real Chicken Wrapped in Quality Rawhide. Promotes Clean Teeth & Gums Dogs love the taste of Dingo® rawhide bones with Real Chicken in the Middle!™  Dingo Twist Sticks offer the same great taste but in a fun and playful shape dogs can t resist.  Dingo Twist Sticks are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious treat that is bursting with flavor. Irresistible combination of Real Chicken wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Packed with protein. see more...

• I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of she...4 Answers
Dingo Twist Sticks
  • "these give my little honey a hard time cause she is so little but she absolutely loves them there are some in every room and every vehicle " in 2 reviews
  • "I use this small ones as a something quick, kinda in-between a treat and a bone for my standard poodle and it works great for that with him!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves dingos and can go through them quickly." in 1 review
  • "great for medium sized dogs with normal chewing habits." in 1 review
  • "My 2 year old maltese goes crazy for these sticks." in 1 review
Kimberly  F.
Kimberly F.
Glenshaw, PA
My dogs have always loved these. They must taste good because they keep them occupied for a while. They do tend to leave some white residue that you have to clean up though.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
my dog eat these in like 10 minutes but it's a nice treat for her to get in the car or her cage! and they're rawhide free!!!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
F W.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
My dog loves dingos and can go through them quickly. We give them to her as an extra treat.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
My yorkie loves these, I keep a few bags on hand. Even my 2 larger dogs like them
shawna p.
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Great for medium sized dogs with normal chewing habits. My large dog went through this bag a lot faster than a smaller dog would.
JessieAnn A.
JessieAnn A.
Vicksburg, MS
These give my little honey a hard time cause she is so little but she absolutely loves them there are some in every room and every vehicle
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I bought these for my in-laws' chihuahuas. They loved them! They do get a bit messy as the two section tear apart, but it's nothing that can't just be dealt with. It took them a while to eat through them, and they seemed to enjoy them a lot. I would definitely buy these again, especially in larger packs so that they last longer.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Oceanside, CA
My 2 year old maltese goes crazy for these sticks. She always gets the red (chicken) part out first and then softens up the rest of the rawhide (the white part). She will chew these all day if I let her, but her jaw needs to rest at some point! :)
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Pet Lover Expert
These give my Chihuahua a hard time: she is so little but she absolutely loves them. They are so big! Wish they came in a half size!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of she is old enough my dog is 8 months old how old do they have to be