BY DINGO

Tasty Stick Treats Dogs Love! Real Chicken Wrapped in Quality Rawhide. Promotes Clean Teeth & Gums Dogs love the taste of Dingo® rawhide bones with Real Chicken in the Middle!™  Dingo Twist Sticks offer the same great taste but in a fun and playful shape dogs can t resist.  Dingo Twist Sticks are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious treat that is bursting with flavor. Irresistible combination of Real Chicken wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Packed with protein. see more...

• I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of s...4 Answers
Dingo Twist Sticks
  • "these give my little honey a hard time cause she is so little but she absolutely loves them there are some in every room and every vehicle " in 2 reviews
  • "I use this small ones as a something quick, kinda in-between a treat and a bone for my standard poodle and it works great for that with him!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves dingos and can go through them quickly." in 1 review
  • "great for medium sized dogs with normal chewing habits." in 1 review
  • "My 2 year old maltese goes crazy for these sticks." in 1 review
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
I wish my dog could tell you how much he loves these treats!! We taught him sign language and the minute you start spelling b-o-n-e he is running to the drawer for one of these! He gives sad eyes until he gets one! Thank you for making our dog so happy!
Vivian B.
Milan, IL
My cocker spaniel loves his chicken flavored dingo sticks. They're his favorite. They leave little red pieces around if he doesn't eat them and they give him crazzyyyyyyy gas lol but he still loves them so much.
Anna J.
Oceanside, CA
My 2 year old maltese goes crazy for these sticks. She always gets the red (chicken) part out first and then softens up the rest of the rawhide (the white part). She will chew these all day if I let her, but her jaw needs to rest at some point! :)
Kimberly  F.
Glenshaw, PA
My dogs have always loved these. They must taste good because they keep them occupied for a while. They do tend to leave some white residue that you have to clean up though.
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
These are good but not the same as the dingo bones. My puppies starts off chewing on it then ends up playing with it. I'm guessing because of size. But they are a good deal .
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are my dogs favorite treat ever! They would eat 5 a day if I let them! One time my small dog did get part of the red outer bone stuck in her throat, but that was when she was a puppy and my only negative experience.
marc t.
Winter Haven, FL
My dog loves these and I buy this for my dog ever week she loves them more than me or even time it's self and now I get the as dog gifts to all my friends who has dogs great to have good teeth health and snack at the same time
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got these for my baby girl and she really loves them, but we realized we can only give her one so often because her stomach doesn't always agree with them.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
My puppy only likes them when he wants to play and bite not his favorite wish they were tho lol there favorites and it's good for my other older dog
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
These are not good for bigger dogs. My chiweenie did fine with them, but my lab would get them stuck sideways in her mouth and would choke on them.
Tiffany R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been wanting to get these for my dog but I'm not sure of she is old enough my dog is 8 months old how old do they have to be