Dingo Pet Products Mega Mini Bone Treat uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY DINGO PET PRODUCTS

Dingo, 7 Pack, Mega Mini Bone, Premium Molded Rawhide Bone, Tougher To Break Apart, Great For Rough Chewers, Irresistible Combination Of Real Chicken Breast Jerky Wrapped In The Highest Quality Rawhide, Helps Promote Healthy Teeth By Preventing Tartar Build Up. see more...

• Yeah my small dogs appreciate having something they can a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had this same exp?1 Answers
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Echo M.
Lawrence
My three Chihuahuas are really picky about their toys and everything they eat and they all really like the Mini Bones. My oldest boy, he's 15, has been eating them since we got him almost 10 years ago and he will happily chew on one of these bones nonstop until it's gone.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
I have 3 dogs and only one really enjoyed these. Now I have bought other products by Dingo and all 3 loved them but these I'm thinking were to small and didn't really give them much to chew on. That being said would be better for small dogs
Abril A.
Reno , NV
Purchased at: PETCO
For this product, my dog also likes a different type of bones but they weren’t an option. She loved this bones more than any other snack. Whether it is as snack during the day or the night she lives for these bones.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Yeah my small dogs appreciate having something they can actually fit their mouth around and work down.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone had this same exp?