Dingo Pet Products Mega Mini Bone Treat uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY DINGO PET PRODUCTS

Dingo, 7 Pack, Mega Mini Bone, Premium Molded Rawhide Bone, Tougher To Break Apart, Great For Rough Chewers, Irresistible Combination Of Real Chicken Breast Jerky Wrapped In The Highest Quality Rawhide, Helps Promote Healthy Teeth By Preventing Tartar Build Up. see more...

• Yeah my small dogs appreciate having something they can actually ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had this same exp?1 Answers
Scarlett H.
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
I have 3 dogs and only one really enjoyed these. Now I have bought other products by Dingo and all 3 loved them but these I'm thinking were to small and didn't really give them much to chew on. That being said would be better for small dogs
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Yeah my small dogs appreciate having something they can actually fit their mouth around and work down.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone had this same exp?