BY DINGO

Pet parents want the best for their dogs and only the most wholesome and delicious treats will do. Dingo naturals are 100% all-natural rawhide bones with real chicken in the middle for an irresistible taste dogs love! With no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives they re not only good- they re good for them, too. . delicious combination of all-natural chicken and premium rawhide no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives high in protein for a healthy reward taste test prove 9 out of 10 dogs prefer dingo brand treats over standard rawhide chews harvard medical school study... see more...

Teresa L.
I am so thrilled that they finally made Dingo out of natural Ingredients. My dogs loved these but I stopped giving it to them because of all the controversy. Now with the natural ones, they come highly recommended by friends and family so I gave them a try and my dogs love them. So glad I gave Dingo another chance. I can notice they shine in my dogs coat and more energy. I am very pleased.
mallen b.
Abilene, TX
I just recently aquired a new puppy and she's a snacker. She absolutely adores these treats. By adore I mean devoures them in one quick bite. Great dog treats.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
Must have we all knw that my dog loves the raw hides and definitely getting these to for her to enjoy i don't like to get them too smal though
Chris W.
Wigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good for small dogs as a treat but definitely not worth more than £2 a pack, look elsewhere if it’s more
Taylor D.
Choctaw , OK
So I read an article that rawhide bones are really unhealthy for our fur babies... but my doggies love them! I was wonder if someone could give me a little more insight on what they think? I need to know if I should keep buying this product or discontinue it?