Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDingo
Mini Flavor Blasts Bones, Liver Flavor, 5-Count

Dingo Mini Flavor Blasts Bones, Liver Flavor, 5-Count

by Dingo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dingo Mini Flavor Blasts Bones, Liver Flavor, 5-Count!
How would you rate this product?
charity B.
Evans, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My three dogs LOVE these treats by Dingo and have one every evening for their night treat!!
Amber W.
Bakersfield, CA
My dog choked on one of theses bones and it was really hard for her to eat it. I probably won't be buying these again.
Mandy H.
Pontoon beach, IL
My dogs really love these, but I don't give them to them anymore because I know they are not good for the dogs. I gave my dog a rawhide once and it got stuck in her intestines and she almost died. Never again.
Kym B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I really don't like rawhide chews of any kind. I've seen too many of them get stuck and require surgical intervention.

Looking for your answer?