Dingo Meaty Middles Mini Knotted Bones - 5pk uploaded by Chessney R.Dingo Meaty Middles Mini Knotted Bones - 5pk uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY DINGO

Dingo, 5 Pack, Mini, White Bone, Premium Hand Tied Rawhide Bone With The Irresistible Combination Of Real Chicken and Pork Jerky Wrapped In The Highest Quality Rawhide. A healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums. Great for your small dog - high in protein. Taste tests prove 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo brand treats over standard rawhide chews. For supervised consumption only. Select a chew slightly larger than your dog's mouth. Supervise consumption and discard any chunks or fragments. see more...

Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Chessney R.
Knoxville , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my dogs favorite treats in the whole wide world. They keep her busy but she finishes them in about an hour. The picture is her face when she saw I had one in my hand. I usually get them at Target.
Amanda R.
Burleson, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These bones have been a life saver! My 8 week old boxer pup is teething like crazy. When he starts chewing on anything I can easily redirect him with these bones. They are edible so I don't have to worry about him getting sick. Just be warned, if you have white carpet the red coloring can bleed onto light colored carpet and/or fabric. It's easy to clean out, but just a warning.
anne m.
New Hartford , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs like these bones but almost choked on the small pieces that got chewed through. The price is good but not worth the risk of choking. Rawhides are suppose to be ok for larger dogs I have two small papillons so maybe thats why not sure. I would recommend trying them but watch your dogs just in case.
Elizabeth A.
My dogs love these bones! My chihuahua mix dogs are very picky when it comes to treats but likely they have accepted these. These bones are tiny enough for them to chew, which is good. I'll for sure buy this product again and would recommend others to buy it as well.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
These bones are really great, especially for for teething puppies. The only thing I found as a downside would be that my dog really only liked the inside red part (which also bled onto my carpet). These really entertained my fur baby and were great for her to hide.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When I had dogs, little Chihuahuas, I always bought them these tiny bones for them to chew on. They came addicted to them, lol, and had to have them. They lived them, but they are too dang expensive.
Evelyn M.
Brooksville , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These Treats are great for puppies.. I personally have a two months old and is teething Dingo bones help with teething puppies and are meat flavored.
Ana C.
My puppy really likes these bones. There are other brands that I trust more than this one, so I don't purchase these a lot. But my dog does like them.