BY DINGO

Tasty Treat Dogs Love! Rawhide Chew with Meat. Value Bag Dingo® brand s irresistible rawhide chew with Real Meat in the Middle™ is mini-sized for your favorite little friend.  Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor.  These mighty bites, made for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo brand bones. Irresistible combination of Real Meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums. see more...

Dingo Meat in the Middle
  • "My dog loves these, they are nice and small and I don't have to worry much about digestion issues as she only eats the red part and then barely chews on the white part and hides it." in 12 reviews
  • "my dogs absolutely love this treat.. it keeps them entertained for a while and is a nice treat for them." in 5 reviews
David W.
Wilson, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't think this even rates one star all raw his is deadly to dogs I will never use it again. The saliva makes it soft and it will slide down their through and suffocate them! I rescue and foster dogs and have 2 of my own. Rawhide will never be inside my house! Not a big one or small none at all if you love and cherish your dog you would do the same!
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs used to love these bones but after a family member's dog choked on the bone and needed to go to the ER vet I refuse to give them to my dogs.
Melissa C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Mini more...
No, no, No! These are SOOOO bad to give your dog! You should never give your dog rawhide. As much as my dogs would love these bones I know that they are very dangerous for my fur babies. They may be cost friendly and your dog may enjoy them but the long term effects are not worth it! Don't get these.
Janice B.
Junction City, KS
Though my dogs love these and they are an affordable treat, they are no longer allowed to have any. Every time they eat them they end up choking and we've even had to dislodge it from their throat. I have 2 Maltese, one around 8 lbs. the other about 15lbs. I would not recommend this treat for small dogs.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
After fishing one of these out of my choking dog's mouth, I cannot recommend or buy these ever again. I have 3 dogs of greatly varied sizes (a maltipoo - 10lbs, a medium-sized terrier mutt - 35lbs, and a Rottweiler mix - 100lbs), and I don't feel safe giving these to any of them. The Rottweiler was the one who choked on it. While I'm sure it was an issue of her hastiness to get it down the hatch, I'm just terrified to try again - no more rawhides in our house!
Taylor L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs LOVED these. I started noticing that my dog was having trouble while going potty. Being nosy, I went a looked and she had the red insides of the bone, unchewed and undigeted, sticking out of her you-know-what. I stopped use immediately after this happened multiple times. These are bad for dogs, DO NOT BUY THEM!!
Angela R.
Cloverdale, CA
These treats were something else I would give to my dogs but found that they got stuck to everything as they would hide them and save for later. I stopped buying them and went with something else.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Heather H.
Port Huron
I refuse to buy anything from dingo ,/because it is made in China and they have always said that they've made in China are not good for your dogs so if used to buy them no matter what. Go to pet smart and buy their chicken wrap sticks that are made in the US
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
My dog choked on these. The exterior wad hard for her to break down and she wound up cooking
Sophia K.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product safe for dogs??
Marta A.
Does this make your pet cry? For some odd reason every time i gave this to my dog he cried. I stopped giving it to him. I think it was hurting his teeth or something. The thing is he has a really healthy and clean mouth with no tooth or gum problems so i don't understand.
Kylie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This might sound odd, but they do that because it is their sense of talking! One of my pups would do that all the time. He would cry whenever he had a toy in his mouth so I asked my vet about it and they told me that is their form of communication with things. As long as their isn't any blood - you are fine :)
Ariana M.
San Jose, CA
do dogs tend to choke on these?
Alyssa L.
Cleveland, OH
My dogs have eaten one of these bones almost everyday since they've been adults. Both pups come running as soon as they hear the bag rustle. My dogs just love them and the dingo bones got my vets approval along time ago . I always read labels and it says this product is made in Cambodia. Most of the dangerous chews are / were being made in China. My cairn terrier is super sensitive to foods, shampoo, etc. It seems like almost anything can give her a rash. But like I said she's almost eight now and shes never had a problem with those. So I would say yes they are safe but I know some other Dingo products are made in China and I have never tried those. So I can't speak for them. ;)