BY DINGO

Tasty Treat Dogs Love! Rawhide Chew with Meat. Value Bag Dingo® brand s irresistible rawhide chew with Real Meat in the Middle™ is mini-sized for your favorite little friend.  Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor.  These mighty bites, made for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo brand bones. Irresistible combination of Real Meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums. see more...

Dingo Meat in the Middle
  • "My dog loves these, they are nice and small and I don't have to worry much about digestion issues as she only eats the red part and then barely chews on the white part and hides it." in 12 reviews
  • "my dogs absolutely love this treat.. it keeps them entertained for a while and is a nice treat for them." in 5 reviews
Taryn B.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Small, Mini, Chew more...
My baby loves these! I have a shi-tzu/yorkie mix and she has bad teeth. I bought these for her because the vet recommended I start giving her bones to help. Takes her a while to finish one because she gets distracted but she loves them and gets super excited when she sees me pull out a package and starts doing all her tricks to show me she really wants one. They are the perfect size for her little mouth.
Sadie W.
Blakesburg, IA
My lab absolutely loves these! They're small enough she can have more than one but big enough she won't choke or anything
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Mini more...
When my 13 yr old puppy was younger and her teeth weren’t so bad she loved to chew on these we bought them in bulk.  We had her mom and her brother too.  Princess is a mini Daschund.  We would hold the bones while they chewed pieces of and when they got them started we would let them have it to chew on thier own.  I never had problems with her chewing up random objects.  I recommend them for every puppy young or old.
Danielle M.
Cole Harbour, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Mini more...
my puppy LOVES these. Although just finding out that these are intact bad for them I will no longer be getting them, Ill have to resort to something else. I got these because they were very cheap and had different flavours to choose from. You can get them at any store for pets
Stefanie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog really like these and he enjoy them a lot and there affordable and last a long time and I get them at walmart
Daniela D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog's favorite thing ever. She doesn't care much at all for other bones but gets so excited whenever I give her one of these. She plays with them often and even saves little pieces. They last a long time and I will buy again & again. Obnoxious to step on though.😂
Dusan Z.
My little pup loves any rawhide treats, and these are small enough for him (he's only 8lbs) so they're great! Good buy!
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
My Yorkie loves these! He gnaws off the end, pulls out the center, and hides the shell in a random place.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
These are Hootie's favorite bones! He is a Shih-Tzu, so they are the perfect size!
Ellen A.
I can not keep enough of these in the house! My dogs love to rip into them to get to the yummy part in the middle. I just wish it lasted longer!
Sophia K.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product safe for dogs??
Marta A.
Does this make your pet cry? For some odd reason every time i gave this to my dog he cried. I stopped giving it to him. I think it was hurting his teeth or something. The thing is he has a really healthy and clean mouth with no tooth or gum problems so i don't understand.
Kylie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This might sound odd, but they do that because it is their sense of talking! One of my pups would do that all the time. He would cry whenever he had a toy in his mouth so I asked my vet about it and they told me that is their form of communication with things. As long as their isn't any blood - you are fine :)
Ariana M.
San Jose, CA
do dogs tend to choke on these?
Alyssa L.
Cleveland, OH
My dogs have eaten one of these bones almost everyday since they've been adults. Both pups come running as soon as they hear the bag rustle. My dogs just love them and the dingo bones got my vets approval along time ago . I always read labels and it says this product is made in Cambodia. Most of the dangerous chews are / were being made in China. My cairn terrier is super sensitive to foods, shampoo, etc. It seems like almost anything can give her a rash. But like I said she's almost eight now and shes never had a problem with those. So I would say yes they are safe but I know some other Dingo products are made in China and I have never tried those. So I can't speak for them. ;)