BY DINGO

Tasty Treat Dogs Love! Rawhide Chew with Meat. Value Bag Dingo® brand s irresistible rawhide chew with Real Meat in the Middle™ is mini-sized for your favorite little friend.  Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor.  These mighty bites, made for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo brand bones. Irresistible combination of Real Meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums. see more...

Dingo Meat in the Middle
  • "My dog loves these, they are nice and small and I don't have to worry much about digestion issues as she only eats the red part and then barely chews on the white part and hides it." in 12 reviews
  • "my dogs absolutely love this treat.. it keeps them entertained for a while and is a nice treat for them." in 5 reviews
Shawna D.
Jacksonville, FL
My yorkie had to be rushed to the emergency vet after eating one of these bones. Had the vet been further away from my home we would of lost her. She had a bad blockage in her intestines and throat.
Deborah B.
Silverado, CA
All of my Yorkies adore these, especially if I dip them in water. I try to limit them as special treats, since I have heard that rawhide can be tough on dogs' stomachs.
Karen R.
Westminster, CO
My 11lb. yorkie goes crazy over these bones. He used to just eat the red part, but when I switched to the sticks he eats the whole thing. I think chewing it really helps strengthen his teeth.
Chari C.
Bedford, TX
My little dog loves these! I do have to limit her to one every now and then, because they upset her tummy if she eats them too often, so these are her special treats!
Bree B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Shiba Inu puppy absolutely loves these. She will sit for hours chewing it, and they're a good way to calm her down at night when she wants to run around or play.
Lydia M.
Sandston, VA
My pit bull puppy seems to love these bones, he will sit for hours chewing on them but they break off in little pieces all over the house and they stink like crazy!
Kayla G.
Poca, WV
My dog absolutely loves these and it keeps her occupied. However, they make a huge mess! The meat in the middle gets all over the place and the rawhide gets super sticky -worse than regular rawhide.
Paige P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My yorkie absolutely loves these! She is very energetic and it's the only thing that keeps her occupied for longer than 5 minutes. The price is comparable to similar products.
Crystal T.
Austintown, OH
Dingos have been our pugs' favorite treats. They are the perfect size for the little guy. It keeps him busy and stimulated and seems to love the taste as well.
rocio o.
Paramount, CA
I purchased these a few months ago and yes my dogs go nuts for them. Its has to do with the meat in the center. But my dogs rip right through them so quickly.
Sophia K.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product safe for dogs??
Marta A.
Does this make your pet cry? For some odd reason every time i gave this to my dog he cried. I stopped giving it to him. I think it was hurting his teeth or something. The thing is he has a really healthy and clean mouth with no tooth or gum problems so i don't understand.
Kylie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This might sound odd, but they do that because it is their sense of talking! One of my pups would do that all the time. He would cry whenever he had a toy in his mouth so I asked my vet about it and they told me that is their form of communication with things. As long as their isn't any blood - you are fine :)
Ariana M.
San Jose, CA
do dogs tend to choke on these?
Alyssa L.
Cleveland, OH
My dogs have eaten one of these bones almost everyday since they've been adults. Both pups come running as soon as they hear the bag rustle. My dogs just love them and the dingo bones got my vets approval along time ago . I always read labels and it says this product is made in Cambodia. Most of the dangerous chews are / were being made in China. My cairn terrier is super sensitive to foods, shampoo, etc. It seems like almost anything can give her a rash. But like I said she's almost eight now and shes never had a problem with those. So I would say yes they are safe but I know some other Dingo products are made in China and I have never tried those. So I can't speak for them. ;)