BY DINGO

Tasty Treat Dogs Love! Rawhide Chew with Meat. Value Bag Dingo® brand s irresistible rawhide chew with Real Meat in the Middle™ is mini-sized for your favorite little friend.  Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor.  These mighty bites, made for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo brand bones. Irresistible combination of Real Meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums. see more...

Dingo Meat in the Middle
  • "My dog loves these, they are nice and small and I don't have to worry much about digestion issues as she only eats the red part and then barely chews on the white part and hides it." in 12 reviews
  • "my dogs absolutely love this treat.. it keeps them entertained for a while and is a nice treat for them." in 5 reviews
Ashley E.
My dog LOVES these bones! They are her absolute favorite treat. I appreciate that they don't stain fabric and furniture like some of the other bones out there. They're easy to find as well. We usually pick her up a bag whenever we go to Walmart.
callie b.
Glen Allen, VA
My dog loves these things. Cant ever get enough. She will sit there and cry for them. My only qualm is that she can chew them up sooo quickly. its not much of a challenge for her and we go through them so quickly.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
My dog likes these, but he takes a while to eat them. He's an older dog and his molars aren't as strong as they used to be. He likes to lick it till the outer part is a bit softer then he goes for the final kill.
traci p.
West Mifflin, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog really does love these, and while they are a really great product, they are a little pricey for the little bit of bones you get in the bag. :) Sometimes I will find them on sale, but not too often.
Sarah W.
These are the only bones that my dogs will eat. They love them! We have tried other similar brands, but they refuse to eat them. Dingos keep my dogs busy for at least an hour:) it keeps them happy
Elyssia M.
Kansas City, MO
I have been giving these to my pup ever since I have had him.. from the mini baby ones to the medium ones.. He loves them and goes crazy every time he gets one. Especially the "meat" in the middle! He saves that best part for last!
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
My dog loves these! It keeps her entertained for quite a while and she can always tell when I open the bag, no matter where she is in the house. She's a chewer and these are her favorite treat!
Samantha L.
Midlothian , VA
My dogs used to love them but they would never finish them. They would be all over the floor and they hurt when you step on them. I stopped giving my dogs them when I found out they were having allergic reactions to them.
Amberly L.
My puppy loves his Dingo bones. He is still learning not to bite, so these are a good thing to put in front of his face when he's biting our fingers or something he's not supposed to. He will chew on the bne for hours.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When my dog was a tiny puppy we got these for her and she loved to just chew and chew on them. Eventually she would unravel them and chew on the long piece but it was never a safety issue.
Sophia K.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product safe for dogs??
Marta A.
Does this make your pet cry? For some odd reason every time i gave this to my dog he cried. I stopped giving it to him. I think it was hurting his teeth or something. The thing is he has a really healthy and clean mouth with no tooth or gum problems so i don't understand.
Kylie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This might sound odd, but they do that because it is their sense of talking! One of my pups would do that all the time. He would cry whenever he had a toy in his mouth so I asked my vet about it and they told me that is their form of communication with things. As long as their isn't any blood - you are fine :)
Ariana M.
San Jose, CA
do dogs tend to choke on these?
Alyssa L.
Cleveland, OH
My dogs have eaten one of these bones almost everyday since they've been adults. Both pups come running as soon as they hear the bag rustle. My dogs just love them and the dingo bones got my vets approval along time ago . I always read labels and it says this product is made in Cambodia. Most of the dangerous chews are / were being made in China. My cairn terrier is super sensitive to foods, shampoo, etc. It seems like almost anything can give her a rash. But like I said she's almost eight now and shes never had a problem with those. So I would say yes they are safe but I know some other Dingo products are made in China and I have never tried those. So I can't speak for them. ;)