Marta A.
Marta A.
Breese , Il

Does this make your pet cry? For some odd reason every time i gave this to my dog he cried. I stopped giving it to him. I think it was hurting his teeth or something. The thing is he has a really healthy and clean mouth with no tooth or gum problems so i don't understand.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
April 15, 2015, 2:19 p.m.
They have never hurt my dog. But my dog gnaws off the end and pulls out the center. That's really the only part he eats. Makes me kind of concerned that other peoples dogs have had trouble.
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
May 30, 2014, 3:31 a.m.
It has not made my dog cry..
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
March 27, 2014, 11:14 a.m.
My dog has done this but I think they may contain a lot of protein and need to go to the bathroom immediately? I quit giving them to him at night when he was inside because of "accidents".
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
March 3, 2014, 10:08 a.m.
These have never made my dogs cry
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Dec. 9, 2013, 10:48 a.m.
THIS MIGHT SOUND ODD, BUT THEY DO THAT BECAUSE IT IS THEIR SENSE OF TALKING! ONE OF MY PUPS WOULD DO THAT ALL THE TIME. HE WOULD CRY WHENEVER HE HAD A TOY IN HIS MOUTH SO I ASKED MY VET ABOUT IT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IS THEIR FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH THINGS. AS LONG AS THEIR ISNT ANY BLOOD - YOU ARE FINE :)
Ashly E.
Ashly E.
Nov. 5, 2013, 4:21 p.m.
I've never had that problem either and I have a Chihuahua / Pomeranian mix dog. She LOVES these! They're like crack to her lol :)
Amberly L.
Amberly L.
Nov. 4, 2013, 5:50 p.m.
I have never had that problem, my dog loves these.

Join Now