Dingo Meat in the Middle
Dingo Meat in the Middle
By Dingo
Marta A.
Marta A.
Does this make your pet cry? For some odd reason every time i gave this to my dog he cried. I stopped giving it to him. I think it was hurting his teeth or something. The thing is he has a really healthy and clean mouth with no tooth or gum problems so i don't understand.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
2 years, 5 months ago
They have never hurt my dog. But my dog gnaws off the end and pulls out the center. That's really the only part he eats. Makes me kind of concerned that other peoples dogs have had trouble.
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Ontario, OR
3 years, 3 months ago
It has not made my dog cry..
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
3 years, 5 months ago
My dog has done this but I think they may contain a lot of protein and need to go to the bathroom immediately? I quit giving them to him at night when he was inside because of "accidents".
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Gloucester, VA
3 years, 6 months ago
These have never made my dogs cry
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
3 years, 9 months ago
THIS MIGHT SOUND ODD, BUT THEY DO THAT BECAUSE IT IS THEIR SENSE OF TALKING! ONE OF MY PUPS WOULD DO THAT ALL THE TIME. HE WOULD CRY WHENEVER HE HAD A TOY IN HIS MOUTH SO I ASKED MY VET ABOUT IT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IS THEIR FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH THINGS. AS LONG AS THEIR ISNT ANY BLOOD - YOU ARE FINE :)
Ashly E.
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
3 years, 10 months ago
I've never had that problem either and I have a Chihuahua / Pomeranian mix dog. She LOVES these! They're like crack to her lol :)
Amberly L.
Amberly L.
3 years, 10 months ago
I have never had that problem, my dog loves these.