BY DINGO

Tasty Treat Dogs Love! Rawhide Chew with Meat. Value Bag Dingo® brand s irresistible rawhide chew with Real Meat in the Middle™ is mini-sized for your favorite little friend.  Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor.  These mighty bites, made for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo brand bones. Irresistible combination of Real Meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums. see more...

• My dogs have eaten one of these bones almost everyday since they'...1 Answers
  • do dogs tend to choke on these?1 Answers
  • Is this product safe for dogs??7 Answers
Dingo Meat in the Middle
  • "My dog loves these, they are nice and small and I don't have to worry much about digestion issues as she only eats the red part and then barely chews on the white part and hides it." in 12 reviews
  • "my dogs absolutely love this treat.. it keeps them entertained for a while and is a nice treat for them." in 5 reviews
Amanda W.
Review for: Mini more...
These mini bones are my dogs absolute favorite. She is 10 pounds but is definitely a jumper. These treats are awesome for when people come over. They entertain her for 10 minutes and give her time to settle down so she does not jump all over our guests! They are the perfect size for little dogs. I highly recommend checking these out!
ashlee w.
Review for: Mini more...
Learned from my Vet not to give my dog rawhide products. While he does love them, they are not good for him in the slightest. I wish they'd take things like these off the shelves so that people that don't know won't continue to buy for their fur babies.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Daniela D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog's favorite thing ever. She doesn't care much at all for other bones but gets so excited whenever I give her one of these. She plays with them often and even saves little pieces. They last a long time and I will buy again & again. Obnoxious to step on though.😂
David W.
Wilson, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't think this even rates one star all raw his is deadly to dogs I will never use it again. The saliva makes it soft and it will slide down their through and suffocate them! I rescue and foster dogs and have 2 of my own. Rawhide will never be inside my house! Not a big one or small none at all if you love and cherish your dog you would do the same!
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog really likes these, but usually he doesn't finish them. He'll chew on them for a little while and then stop and go and bury them somewhere around our backyard or our house. My biggest problem with them is that as they get wet from his drool and age, they get really gross. We throw them out if we find them, but sometimes we don't until later. haha
Jesse L.
Louisville, KY
My wife and I tend to spoil our dog and treat her like a princess, since she is our baby after all; I used these little dingo bones in her Easter basket and she loved them! It was so cute watching her pop open her plastic eggs to get the treats! (use the larger size plastic eggs if you'd like to try this as well)
Angela G.
Marion, TX
My dogs love these,  they really love any treats I get them. But this is one of their favorites I think. I have 4 large dogs and they will take these and hide them from one another and even from themselves sometimes lol. They do love these though, and they aren't super expensive.
Joy P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup shadow loves these! It keeps him busy when he is bored. It is a little pricey but comes with alot. I like it because it's different it has meat inside for extra yummy factor for my little growing pup!
Hue D.
Seattle, WA
My dog love these, though he loves chewing everything. The only con is that they are actually quite small and he goes through them super quickly. They met all other expectations and I would buy them again just to change up his chews a bit but it won't be my main choice.
Sophia K.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product safe for dogs??
Marta A.
Does this make your pet cry? For some odd reason every time i gave this to my dog he cried. I stopped giving it to him. I think it was hurting his teeth or something. The thing is he has a really healthy and clean mouth with no tooth or gum problems so i don't understand.
Kylie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This might sound odd, but they do that because it is their sense of talking! One of my pups would do that all the time. He would cry whenever he had a toy in his mouth so I asked my vet about it and they told me that is their form of communication with things. As long as their isn't any blood - you are fine :)
Ariana M.
San Jose, CA
do dogs tend to choke on these?
Alyssa L.
Cleveland, OH
My dogs have eaten one of these bones almost everyday since they've been adults. Both pups come running as soon as they hear the bag rustle. My dogs just love them and the dingo bones got my vets approval along time ago . I always read labels and it says this product is made in Cambodia. Most of the dangerous chews are / were being made in China. My cairn terrier is super sensitive to foods, shampoo, etc. It seems like almost anything can give her a rash. But like I said she's almost eight now and shes never had a problem with those. So I would say yes they are safe but I know some other Dingo products are made in China and I have never tried those. So I can't speak for them. ;)