Dingo Meat in the Middle uploaded by Courtney E.Dingo Meat in the Middle uploaded by Samantha S.Dingo Meat in the Middle uploaded by Scarlett H.
5 colors available

BY DINGO

Tasty Treat Dogs Love! Rawhide Chew with Meat. Value Bag Dingo® brand s irresistible rawhide chew with Real Meat in the Middle™ is mini-sized for your favorite little friend.  Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor.  These mighty bites, made for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo brand bones. Irresistible combination of Real Meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums. see more...

• My dogs have eaten one of these bones almost everyday since they've...1 Answers
  • do dogs tend to choke on these?1 Answers
  • Is this product safe for dogs??7 Answers
Dingo Meat in the Middle
  • "My dog loves these, they are nice and small and I don't have to worry much about digestion issues as she only eats the red part and then barely chews on the white part and hides it." in 12 reviews
  • "my dogs absolutely love this treat.. it keeps them entertained for a while and is a nice treat for them." in 5 reviews
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
After fishing one of these out of my choking dog's mouth, I cannot recommend or buy these ever again. I have 3 dogs of greatly varied sizes (a maltipoo - 10lbs, a medium-sized terrier mutt - 35lbs, and a Rottweiler mix - 100lbs), and I don't feel safe giving these to any of them. The Rottweiler was the one who choked on it. While I'm sure it was an issue of her hastiness to get it down the hatch, I'm just terrified to try again - no more rawhides in our house!
Larissa C.
Larissa C.
Bartlett, IL
My dog really likes these mini sized bones as well as the regular sized bones, which can be found at grocery me big box stores. I had hoped they would last longer, but they are pretty thin and he chews through them quickly. The red "filling" tends to stain whatever surface he is chewing on which is a big downside since he chews on the carpet! I also think they are a little overpriced for how short a time they last.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Junction City, KS
Though my dogs love these and they are an affordable treat, they are no longer allowed to have any. Every time they eat them they end up choking and we've even had to dislodge it from their throat. I have 2 Maltese, one around 8 lbs. the other about 15lbs. I would not recommend this treat for small dogs.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
My dog LOVES these bones! They are her absolute favorite treat. I appreciate that they don't stain fabric and furniture like some of the other bones out there. They're easy to find as well. We usually pick her up a bag whenever we go to Walmart.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these!! All I have to do is ask if she wants a bone and she runs to the cabinet where they're kept. These bones keep her busy and she gets so excited when I get them out.
Allie C.
Allie C.
My little chihuahua loves these! They are a perfect size for him too and not too heavy that he cant pick up. Only thing is he tears them apart in no time.
Holly L.
Holly L.
My dog goes crazy for these things. He will have one gone in a single day. Won't bother with much else once he had one of these.
Ami H.
Ami H.
This is a must have for us. It occupies my dog for good 30mins or so. Then she start playing with it... I prefer dental one.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
My dog goes at these for a while, a few days at most and does all she can and gets the red part out first. She loves them.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this product.
My 3 dogs go crazy! They loooooove it!
I would definitely recommend this product 100%!
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product safe for dogs??
Marta A.
Marta A.
Does this make your pet cry? For some odd reason every time i gave this to my dog he cried. I stopped giving it to him. I think it was hurting his teeth or something. The thing is he has a really healthy and clean mouth with no tooth or gum problems so i don't understand.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This might sound odd, but they do that because it is their sense of talking! One of my pups would do that all the time. He would cry whenever he had a toy in his mouth so I asked my vet about it and they told me that is their form of communication with things. As long as their isn't any blood - you are fine :)
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
San Jose, CA
do dogs tend to choke on these?
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Cleveland, OH
My dogs have eaten one of these bones almost everyday since they've been adults. Both pups come running as soon as they hear the bag rustle. My dogs just love them and the dingo bones got my vets approval along time ago . I always read labels and it says this product is made in Cambodia. Most of the dangerous chews are / were being made in China. My cairn terrier is super sensitive to foods, shampoo, etc. It seems like almost anything can give her a rash. But like I said she's almost eight now and shes never had a problem with those. So I would say yes they are safe but I know some other Dingo products are made in China and I have never tried those. So I can't speak for them. ;)