BY DINGO

Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
This is only dog bone my dog will eat she loves them! Only issue I have is 1 leaves red pieces on my floor from her eating it and 2 when gets really small she tries to swallow it whole but overall she loves them !
Robyn D.
I used to buy these for my dog until he started having trouble with rawhide. I'm not sure if it was the dog getting carried away with it or the rawhide itself. But after a trip to the vet, we stay away from rawhide.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
My dog really likes the Dingo Bones. He always rips the red part out of the bone to eat that first then the rest of the bone.
Kortni A.
My dogs love these bones! They carry them all around the house. I'm sure it's the meat flavor mixed with the rawhide
Daletnia C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My pup pepper can spend his entire day chewing on the white hide to get to the red part he seems to really like it
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
My little dog really loves these bones! He'll spend all day chewing it up! We always get them for him.
Natalya V.
Caldwell, ID
My dogs love these, we buy them in packages and they're gone within seconds