BY DINGO

Promote good oral health and fresh breath by feeding your furry friend these rawhide treats that contain baking soda and parsley seed, as well as real chicken for a delicious flavor. Treat your canine to a snack both of you will love with these Dingo Dental Munchy Stix. The treats are made from delicious rawhide with real chicken in each stick for a savory flavor your pet will love. The chewing action helps clean teeth and massage gums for good oral health, and the baking soda and parsley seed help freshen your dog's breath. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Rawhide Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Rawhide Package Weight: 9.3 oz Ingredients: Rawhide, Chicken, Water, Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Salt, Parsley Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative),FD & C Blue 1, FD & C Yellow 5 And FD & C Yellow 6 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 70.0% Crude Fat (min) 1.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 14.0% see more...

• What are the best dental chews for large breeds? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Johnna M.
Tucson, AZ
My dog loved these sticks. My dog is about 60 lbs and she finished them faster than others which made me like others better for the value. She did love them and always would finish them the grommets also said she had great teeth so I know they were working. I would buy them again. Hopefully they can make thicker ones!
Ann N.
Suisun City
My dog loves these but I'm not sure if they are really helping her breath. We give her one twice a day. Bought them at Winco for less than $5.00
Amanda M.
We use these for our shihtzu and we have never had any issues with chiming or digestion. Keeps his. Death smelling good and keeps the decay away
Ami H.
My dog does not enjoy it and i don't enjoy cleaning after either. Gets kinda flaky
brittny c.
Springfield, MO
I Tried these with my dog to help with her breath/dental hygiene, but after going through a couple bags of them, I didn't notice any difference. My dog would just gobble them down quickly, which could also be the cause, but I wasn't impressed with the product overall after trying for several weeks.
Dana S.
We tried these for my dog because they claim to help with dental hygiene in dogs but he did not like them. He would take one but we would find the whole stick unchewed.
Morgan C.
Our dog really enjoys munch sticks. They don't last very long, but he really enjoys them for the occasional treat!
Denise J.
San Antonio, TX
My babies really like these and I'm glad they have a dual purpose to serve as a dental health. A long lasting treat for road trips or while I'm at work all day.
Dennisse G.
San Antonio, TX
My fur baby absolutely loves these! We always stock up since she cannot get enough!
Micah G.
My dogs breath is always discusting. It is the worst dog breath I have ever smelled, but these work wonders. He actually chews them too, unlike with most of him food. He is a very picky animal, but he always loves these.
Jeremy P.
Fort Wayne , IN
What are the best dental chews for large breeds?