Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Oral Care SuppliesDingo
Dog Dental Rawhide Sticks, Pack of 30 rawhide

Dingo Dog Dental Rawhide Sticks, Pack of 30 rawhide

by Dingo

Promote good oral health and fresh breath by feeding your furry friend these rawhide treats that contain baking soda and parsley seed, as well as real chicken for a delicious flavor. Treat your canine to a snack both of you will love with these Dingo Dental Munchy Stix. The treats are made from delicious rawhide with real chicken in each stick for a savory flavor your pet will love. The chewing action helps clean teeth and massage gums for good oral health, and the baking soda and parsley seed help freshen your dog's breath. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Rawhide Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Rawhide Package Weight: 9.3 oz Ingredients: Rawhide, Chicken, Water, Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Salt, Parsley Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative),FD & C Blue 1, FD & C Yellow 5 And FD & C Yellow 6 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 70.0% Crude Fat (min) 1.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 14.0%

What are the best dental chews for large breeds?
Start your review of Dingo Dog Dental Rawhide Sticks, Pack of 30 rawhide!
Jeannie  U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our dog Snickers loves these dental sticks. They keep his breath fresh, helps keep his teeth clean, good for tarter control, their easy to digest. Their like there own toothbrush.
Caroline A.
Manhasset, NY
This is the most affordable brand and I give my dogs one treat every morning. My 4 year old dog has no cavities or dental problems.
blake K.
My dogs absolutely love these! I’m not sure that they’re anymore effect than any other chew for cleaning teeth, but my dogs go crazy for them. They also quite enjoy the red ones, though I prefer these for them since they’re not bright red.
Johana  C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dingo Dog Dental Rawhide Sticks, Pack of 30 rawhide uploaded by Johana  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought these for my two dogs they seem to enjoy it specially the puppy since he likes biting on things. It’s supposed to help their teeth but I think they like them because it’s chicken flavor.
Katee L.
West Point, UT
These dog chew sticks are a nice treat for my 2 chihuahuas and they're also supposed to clean my dogs teeth. One of my dogs gobbles these sticks up but my dog Jack takes days to eat one stick. They are a treat i have repurchased and i would recommend them to others. I don't know how well the sticks actually clean their teeth.
Lynn P.
Richmond
I got these thinking there was no way my dog would actually eat them. She loves the other Dingo treats I give her, so I thought it was worth a try. She acts as if this dental rawhide treat is just as much of a reward as her other Dingo treats! I am happy to give these to her because I know they are helping breakdown the plaque and improving her breath. I recommend you try these if you have concerns about your dog’s plaque buildup.
Ami H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog does not enjoy it and i don't enjoy cleaning after either. Gets kinda flaky
Amanda  C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use these for our shihtzu and we have never had any issues with chiming or digestion. Keeps his. Death smelling good and keeps the decay away
Ann N.
Suisun City
My dog loves these but I'm not sure if they are really helping her breath. We give her one twice a day. Bought them at Winco for less than $5.00
Johnna M.
Tucson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved these sticks. My dog is about 60 lbs and she finished them faster than others which made me like others better for the value. She did love them and always would finish them the grommets also said she had great teeth so I know they were working. I would buy them again. Hopefully they can make thicker ones!