BY DINGO

Lasts longer.
60% than the leading dental stick*.
Dingo® Brand Parsley and Peppermint! Dental spirals For All Dogs..
For fresh breath.
Cleans & freshens breath.
7 pack. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Tried these for my pit/boxer who has an issue with bad breath." in 1 review
Mandi A.
Canyon Lake, TX
These work for my larger dogs breath, but my small dog vomits them up. So good for the big dog, not so much for the little one.
Kendi H.
Weatherford, OK
I normally like Dingo products for my dog, but these did not work. I was excited to try them for the price, but disappointed at the quality of this product.
Tara G.
Rhinelander, WI
Tried these for my pit/boxer who has an issue with bad breath. They didn't work at all. And to my surprise turned his...excrement... BRIGHT green! (Also made it smell 10x worse.) Found out that this is because of the green dye they use in the sticks. Not at all satisfied. He, however, LOVED the taste and came running every time the bag opened so I give it one more star for that, because its def worth something :)
brenda g.
How well do these work for bad breath? I usually buy Greenies for my dog and those work well. I've thought about giving these a try but haven't yet