Dingo® Dental Chews

by Dingo

Dingo® Dental Chews are daily oral health chews that reduce tartar and plaque and freshen breath from the natural abrasive action of chewing, and that’s something you and your pup can smile about.

• Removes tartar and plaque from your dog’s natural chewing action
  • Freshens breath while cleaning teeth from the abrasive action of chewing
  • With added source of vitamin E
  • Good source of protein

Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Wheat Gluten, Dried Pineapple Pulp, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Palm Oil, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Fructo-oligosaccharide, Sodium Propionate (Preservative), Bromelain, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Source of Vitamin E).

I have used a liquid tartar removal on my dog for a couple of months now. His teeth have been getting better, but still no dramatic change. He refuses to let us brush his teeth. Would this be better than a liquid tartar removal?
Start your review of Dingo® Dental Chews!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley Lauren D.
Yucca Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dingo® Dental Chews uploaded by Ashley Lauren D.
After a recent visit I started getting into more dental products for my pups. My oldest pup is a 10 year old Westin mix with a heart murmur. Dental hygiene is a must to keep from infection which could make his heart condition worse. All 3 dogs eat these so I guess they’re tasty 💞Dingo
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs hated these. I’m not sure why I thought they would love them since they were shape like a bone but my dogs wouldn’t even pick them up
Traci L.
Little Elm, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dingo® Dental Chews uploaded by Traci L.
I use the mini size of these. Perfect for my small Yorkie and my Havanese mix. They think they are getting a treat when they are getting help with tarter removal as well.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Good for small dogs and smells better than other chewables he have. He loves it and cant get enough of it!!
Heather B.
Boonville, IN
These are our Bailey's favorite treats. They keep her breath fresh. We always have several bags for her. She even knows how to spell Dingo, she gets so excited!
Doreen M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a few little dogs that i rescue. They dont seem to care too much for these, but i do notice when they chew on these their teeth get whiter and their breath is alot fresher.
member-b57871
My dogs chewed through these relatively quick. They seem a little on the soft side. Not sure if that’s strong enough to help their teeth.
Holly K.
Hatfield
Two star rating isn’t for the actual product. My dog doesn’t seem to like any of the dental chew products
Brianna P.
Dingo® Dental Chews uploaded by Brianna P.
My Two baby loves them a lot they get sooooo happy when they have some 😍 they also go so crazy 😂😂
Sherry  W.
Bennett’s breath isn’t still terrible. This is the one area I really need help and to work on!