BY DINGO

Big Taste Dogs Love! Chicken & Rawhide Dental Chew. Value Bag Dingo Dental Rawhide Chews offer the same great taste as our original Dingo Meat in the Middle Rawhide Chews with the added benefit of chlorophyll and parsley seed for extra clean teeth and fresh breath.  The irresistible flavor of Real Chicken inside each bone gives your dog a delicious treat, while the chewing action gives teeth a thorough brushing. Your dog s natural chewing action of Dingo Dental Bone scrubs teeth clean while massaging gums for good oral health and fresh breath. So unique,. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
My 11 year old Maltese loves these bones with rounded ends, the dental formulation type. She nibbles at these with her front teeth...like a corn cob. She is always surpervised with these and doesn't eat them. Case by case basis for use, alwaysss watch dog carefully with any bone, chew toy...even hairbrushes.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
My Pug loved these bones and they kept him busy. The only thing I don't like about these are I found them messy. They would get really soggy and the red coloring on them would get all over everything. However it was easy to clean up.
Jessica H.
Missouri city, TX
I really wish that I could find these in a bigger size they have just the right texture to make it where I feel like the teeth are getting cleaned enough but not making it too difficult for the dog to enjoy either.
Haleigh M.
Bonifay, FL
I bought these bones for my dachshund... she normally loves chewing on these types of bones, but for some reason she didn't like this particular brand. My moms dog, however, loved them.
Ami H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a must have for us. It occupies my dog for good 30mins or so. Then she start playing with it... I don't know how this helps her dental tho