BY DINGO

Big Fun for Little Dogs Now Dingo Brand s irresistible rawhide chew with real chicken breast jerky in the middle is a mini-sized for your favorite little friend. Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor. These mighty bites, made just for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo Brand Bones. Irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein; 98% fat free. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums, excellent prevention against periodontal disease which veterinaries warn can lead to cardiovascular problems especially among smaller breeds. So unique, they re patented. ; Taste tests prove 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo Brand treats over any other rawhide chews.* Harvard Medical School study** confirms rawhide is fully digestible and safe for all dogs. G see more...

• Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these conta...1 Answers
Emily G.
My mom's dog loves these. He's a sheltie, so I'd say he's on the smaller side when it comes to dogs; these bones are the perfect size treat. Plus, they last a long time, so we always gave him one before my mom and I left for work/school. Since my mom frequently brings him along when she visits, I have a pack of these (and dog food) just in case she forgets to pack them.
Valery V.
Pachuta, MS
My dog devours these in about 20 minutes she loves them but they do not last long
Allison F.
Dorr, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats! she recently had most her teeth removed which creates a challenge for her to eat the hard bones, but I usually soften them with water and it's perfect for her!
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are the ONLY treats one of my chihuahua will touch and she absolutely loves them. When I give one to her, she runs away and is gone for hours..we usually end up finding part of it under my husband's pillow!
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
My bulldog loves these bones. I do have to be careful giving him these as they are smaller bones and he can choke. He seems to love the flavor and enjoys them as a snack!
Julie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These were the first bones we bought for my puppy.... He loved them but since he was about a year old, he he will only play with them. It might be because it's the only bones he had for a while
Becca M.
Lexington, KY
My dog likes these but aren't her favorite. I have to watch giving these to her closer then other bones because for some reason she seems to get choked on these.
Loni D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect treats for small dogs. It keeps them occupied for hours on end. Great products.
Tara N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These made my dog very, very ill. He had a bad reaction and pooped himself silly for a day. Never again will I purchase these. :(
Michelle D.
Our dogs all love these!! We buy them as a treat for special occasions and they tear them up!!
Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?

back