BY DINGO

Big Fun for Little Dogs Now Dingo Brand s irresistible rawhide chew with real chicken breast jerky in the middle is a mini-sized for your favorite little friend. Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor. These mighty bites, made just for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo Brand Bones. Irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein; 98% fat free. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums, excellent prevention against periodontal disease which veterinaries warn can lead to cardiovascular problems especially among smaller breeds. So unique, they re patented. ; Taste tests prove 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo Brand treats over any other rawhide chews.* Harvard Medical School study** confirms rawhide is fully digestible and safe for all dogs. G see more...

• Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these conta...1 Answers
Paula P.
Edinburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Sandee and my Mom's dog Snickers have always loved these. We buy them for something different once a month at least and they always eat them right up quickly
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These aren’t my dogs favorite treats, he never really eats them. But he sure does love burying them around the house!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs go CRAZY for these bones! They are pretty expensive, but I don't mind buying them because they love them so much. I alternate between these and the dingo sticks. I will continue buying these for my pups!
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these bones! She'll sit in her little corner just wanting more once she's done.  I have a 6 month 30 pound basset and she enjoys them. The only downside is that she does go through them like crazy but they were cheap at walmart! I'd buy again.
Mattie V.
Powderly , KY
Our dogs loves these my dog cuddlfes who has now passed would hide them around the house
Vanessa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these bones they keep him happy and occupied. They can get a bit messy but my dog enjoys them so I try and ignore that part. He is small 5 pound teacup Yorker. Would certainly buy them again.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our little Jack Russell loves these Dingo Meat in the Middle bones. But...for some reason, she almost never chews them up/eats them. She hides them. Everywhere! They're like her little treasures that we find stuck in between couch cushions and under piles of laundry. 😂
Ami H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a must have for us. It occupies my dog for good 30mins or so. Then she start playing with it... I think it's better deal to get a bigger bag
Jennifer L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My bf and I just bought these today for our 8 month old puppy who is about 11 pounds. It was definitely worth the cost and the puppy loves it! It has lasted him through the whole day. We usually buy him the bones without raw hide and he goes through a bigger bone within a day. These are harder for him to chew on and to get through. I definitely recommend these if you are trying to save money and wanting something that lasts. Yes these are small but my dog doesn't choke on them and they last longer than I thought they would.
Mackenzie S.
My dog loves these bones! seems to be a little hard on her teeth, but she still loves them! They are the perfect size for little dogs! It keeps them occupied for a little while because they last for quite a bit! I would recommend these to dog owners!
Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?