BY DINGO

Big Fun for Little Dogs Now Dingo Brand s irresistible rawhide chew with real chicken breast jerky in the middle is a mini-sized for your favorite little friend. Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor. These mighty bites, made just for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo Brand Bones. Irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein; 98% fat free. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums, excellent prevention against periodontal disease which veterinaries warn can lead to cardiovascular problems especially among smaller breeds. So unique, they re patented. ; Taste tests prove 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo Brand treats over any other rawhide chews.* Harvard Medical School study** confirms rawhide is fully digestible and safe for all dogs. G see more...

• Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?1 Answers
Tara N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These made my dog very, very ill. He had a bad reaction and pooped himself silly for a day. Never again will I purchase these. :(
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These aren’t my dogs favorite treats, he never really eats them. But he sure does love burying them around the house!
Ami H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a must have for us. It occupies my dog for good 30mins or so. Then she start playing with it... I think it's better deal to get a bigger bag
Julie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These were the first bones we bought for my puppy.... He loved them but since he was about a year old, he he will only play with them. It might be because it's the only bones he had for a while
Becca M.
Lexington, KY
My dog likes these but aren't her favorite. I have to watch giving these to her closer then other bones because for some reason she seems to get choked on these.
Michelle D.
Our dogs all love these!! We buy them as a treat for special occasions and they tear them up!!
Lexi A.
Painesville, OH
My dog loves dingo bones, but I find these a little too small. I have a very small dog and I find these very chokey, my dog eats them super fast and tries swallowing them whole. The bigger size is Better
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these bones! She'll sit in her little corner just wanting more once she's done.  I have a 6 month 30 pound basset and she enjoys them. The only downside is that she does go through them like crazy but they were cheap at walmart! I'd buy again.
Vanessa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these bones they keep him happy and occupied. They can get a bit messy but my dog enjoys them so I try and ignore that part. He is small 5 pound teacup Yorker. Would certainly buy them again.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our little Jack Russell loves these Dingo Meat in the Middle bones. But...for some reason, she almost never chews them up/eats them. She hides them. Everywhere! They're like her little treasures that we find stuck in between couch cushions and under piles of laundry. 😂
Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?