BY DINGO

Big Fun for Little Dogs Now Dingo Brand s irresistible rawhide chew with real chicken breast jerky in the middle is a mini-sized for your favorite little friend. Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor. These mighty bites, made just for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo Brand Bones. Irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein; 98% fat free. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums, excellent prevention against periodontal disease which veterinaries warn can lead to cardiovascular problems especially among smaller breeds. So unique, they re patented. ; Taste tests prove 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo Brand treats over any other rawhide chews.* Harvard Medical School study** confirms rawhide is fully digestible and safe for all dogs. G see more...

• Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ami H.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a must have for us. It occupies my dog for good 30mins or so. Then she start playing with it... I think it's better deal to get a bigger bag
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
These are great my puppies love them. Only bad part is that they don't last long enough my puppies are done with them in minutes. They we fight over them dingo bones.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
This product is great affordable cute little treats for my puppies. They seem to be enjoying these very much as a result there are always gone very quickly. I really like rawhide treats because they help cleaning the babies' teeth too!
Allison B.
Altoona, PA
It's hard for me to review a dog bone, or any treat for that matter, because my dog will eat absolutely anything. These bones are very affordable, and of course my dog loves them. I think these rawhides would probably last a while for most dogs, but mine eats them in just a few minutes. The only annoying part about them is the red dye stains her white paws, and probably could stain carpets/furniture.
Heather T.
Lowell, MA
These are my dogs' favorite bones. I only wish they were a little cheaper because my dogs do go through them VERY fast, but otherwise they are a hit!
Brittany L.
Perfect sized for small dogs my dog loves bones and these are very affordable
Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?