BY DINGO

Big Fun for Little Dogs Now Dingo Brand s irresistible rawhide chew with real chicken breast jerky in the middle is a mini-sized for your favorite little friend. Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor. These mighty bites, made just for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo Brand Bones. Irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein; 98% fat free. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums, excellent prevention against periodontal disease which veterinaries warn can lead to cardiovascular problems especially among smaller breeds. So unique, they re patented. ; Taste tests prove 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo Brand treats over any other rawhide chews.* Harvard Medical School study** confirms rawhide is fully digestible and safe for all dogs. G see more...

• Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?1 Answers
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these bones! She'll sit in her little corner just wanting more once she's done.  I have a 6 month 30 pound basset and she enjoys them. The only downside is that she does go through them like crazy but they were cheap at walmart! I'd buy again.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs go CRAZY for these bones! They are pretty expensive, but I don't mind buying them because they love them so much. I alternate between these and the dingo sticks. I will continue buying these for my pups!
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn , NY
So I went Christmas shopping for my dogs and decided to get them some bones because they love dental sticks and all that but they eat it too quick. So my mother pointed these out in petco so I bought my two small dogs a pack of these and they LOVE IT!! They chew on this for hours in the back it says it promotes clean teeth and gums so it was exactly what I was looking for. Since my dogs are small I didn't know if I were to buy them this because I thought they would finish this in an hour but no don't be fooled by the small bone it will last them all day or more depending on how long and how much time they spent chewing them. Would I buy this again? Yes I will. While eating this bone my older dogs tooth came out. Which to me was fine because it was lose and it was just dangling around. My dogs get so happy when they see the bones
Jennifer L.
My bf and I just bought these today for our 8 month old puppy who is about 11 pounds. It was definitely worth the cost and the puppy loves it! It has lasted him through the whole day. We usually buy him the bones without raw hide and he goes through a bigger bone within a day. These are harder for him to chew on and to get through. I definitely recommend these if you are trying to save money and wanting something that lasts. Yes these are small but my dog doesn't choke on them and they last longer than I thought they would.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert
These bones are like crack to my dog. He gets so excited to get one of these. We have started buying them in bulk from Amazon. They are great for small dogs. It keep my dog busy, happy, and healthy. The bonus of it being high in protein and great for his teeth also make me love them! The pricing isn't bad at all and even for my dog who is the killer of bones takes a good amount of time to get through one. I also love that the brand has multiple different package sizes so you can try them out and see how your dog reacts.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
My mom's dog loves these. He's a sheltie, so I'd say he's on the smaller side when it comes to dogs; these bones are the perfect size treat. Plus, they last a long time, so we always gave him one before my mom and I left for work/school. Since my mom frequently brings him along when she visits, I have a pack of these (and dog food) just in case she forgets to pack them.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Our little Jack Russell loves these Dingo Meat in the Middle bones. But...for some reason, she almost never chews them up/eats them. She hides them. Everywhere! They're like her little treasures that we find stuck in between couch cushions and under piles of laundry. ­čśé
Vanessa L.
My dog loves these bones they keep him happy and occupied. They can get a bit messy but my dog enjoys them so I try and ignore that part. He is small 5 pound teacup Yorker. Would certainly buy them again.
Julie H.
Pet Lover Expert
These were the first bones we bought for my puppy.... He loved them but since he was about a year old, he he will only play with them. It might be because it's the only bones he had for a while
Lisa H.
Conroe, TX
My dogs love these. I don't give rawhide treats to them very often because I'm afraid of intestinal impaction...but when I do, I give these. The only thing I don't like about them is they get pieces stuck in their beards (schnauzers). Overall, a good product!
Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?