BY DINGO

Big Fun for Little Dogs Now Dingo Brand s irresistible rawhide chew with real chicken breast jerky in the middle is a mini-sized for your favorite little friend. Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor. These mighty bites, made just for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo Brand Bones. Irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein; 98% fat free. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums, excellent prevention against periodontal disease which veterinaries warn can lead to cardiovascular problems especially among smaller breeds. So unique, they re patented. ; Taste tests prove 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo Brand treats over any other rawhide chews.* Harvard Medical School study** confirms rawhide is fully digestible and safe for all dogs. G see more...

• Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these bones! She'll sit in her little corner just wanting more once she's done.  I have a 6 month 30 pound basset and she enjoys them. The only downside is that she does go through them like crazy but they were cheap at walmart! I'd buy again.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs go CRAZY for these bones! They are pretty expensive, but I don't mind buying them because they love them so much. I alternate between these and the dingo sticks. I will continue buying these for my pups!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Our little Jack Russell loves these Dingo Meat in the Middle bones. But...for some reason, she almost never chews them up/eats them. She hides them. Everywhere! They're like her little treasures that we find stuck in between couch cushions and under piles of laundry. 😂
Vanessa L.
My dog loves these bones they keep him happy and occupied. They can get a bit messy but my dog enjoys them so I try and ignore that part. He is small 5 pound teacup Yorker. Would certainly buy them again.
Mattie V.
Powderly, KY
Our dogs loves these my dog cuddlfes who has now passed would hide them around the house
Allison B.
Altoona, PA
It's hard for me to review a dog bone, or any treat for that matter, because my dog will eat absolutely anything. These bones are very affordable, and of course my dog loves them. I think these rawhides would probably last a while for most dogs, but mine eats them in just a few minutes. The only annoying part about them is the red dye stains her white paws, and probably could stain carpets/furniture.
Stephanie D.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect for beginning chewers such as puppies. Also works on dental hygiene.
Brittany L.
Perfect sized for small dogs my dog loves bones and these are very affordable
Heather T.
Lowell, MA
These are my dogs' favorite bones. I only wish they were a little cheaper because my dogs do go through them VERY fast, but otherwise they are a hit!
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
This product is great affordable cute little treats for my puppies. They seem to be enjoying these very much as a result there are always gone very quickly. I really like rawhide treats because they help cleaning the babies' teeth too!
Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?