McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These bones are like crack to my dog. He gets so excited to get one of these. We have started buying them in bulk from Amazon. They are great for small dogs. It keep my dog busy, happy, and healthy. The bonus of it being high in protein and great for his teeth also make me love them! The pricing isn't bad at all and even for my dog who is the killer of bones takes a good amount of time to get through one. I also love that the brand has multiple different package sizes so you can try them out and see how your dog reacts.