BY DINGO

Big Fun for Little Dogs Now Dingo Brand s irresistible rawhide chew with real chicken breast jerky in the middle is a mini-sized for your favorite little friend. Give one every day for a full dose of fun and flavor. These mighty bites, made just for small dogs, deliver all the benefits of Dingo Brand Bones. Irresistible combination of real chicken breast jerky wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide. Great for your small dog - high in protein; 98% fat free. Healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums, excellent prevention against periodontal disease which veterinaries warn can lead to cardiovascular problems especially among smaller breeds. So unique, they re patented. ; Taste tests prove 9 out of 10 dogs prefer Dingo Brand treats over any other rawhide chews.* Harvard Medical School study** confirms rawhide is fully digestible and safe for all dogs. G see more...

• Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
My bf and I just bought these today for our 8 month old puppy who is about 11 pounds. It was definitely worth the cost and the puppy loves it! It has lasted him through the whole day. We usually buy him the bones without raw hide and he goes through a bigger bone within a day. These are harder for him to chew on and to get through. I definitely recommend these if you are trying to save money and wanting something that lasts. Yes these are small but my dog doesn't choke on them and they last longer than I thought they would.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
My mom's dog loves these. He's a sheltie, so I'd say he's on the smaller side when it comes to dogs; these bones are the perfect size treat. Plus, they last a long time, so we always gave him one before my mom and I left for work/school. Since my mom frequently brings him along when she visits, I have a pack of these (and dog food) just in case she forgets to pack them.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
My dog loves these bones! seems to be a little hard on her teeth, but she still loves them! They are the perfect size for little dogs! It keeps them occupied for a little while because they last for quite a bit! I would recommend these to dog owners!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
My dog loves these bones they keep him happy and occupied. They can get a bit messy but my dog enjoys them so I try and ignore that part. He is small 5 pound teacup Yorker. Would certainly buy them again.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Dorr, MI
My dog loves these treats! she recently had most her teeth removed which creates a challenge for her to eat the hard bones, but I usually soften them with water and it's perfect for her!
Ami H.
Ami H.
This is a must have for us. It occupies my dog for good 30mins or so. Then she start playing with it... I think it's better deal to get a bigger bag
Valery V.
Valery V.
PACHUTA, MS
My dog devours these in about 20 minutes she loves them but they do not last long
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs go CRAZY for these bones! They are pretty expensive, but I don't mind buying them because they love them so much. I alternate between these and the dingo sticks. I will continue buying these for my pups!
Amber B.
Amber B.
My dog loves these bones! She'll sit in her little corner just wanting more once she's done.  I have a 6 month 30 pound basset and she enjoys them. The only downside is that she does go through them like crazy but they were cheap at walmart! I'd buy again.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn , NY
So I went Christmas shopping for my dogs and decided to get them some bones because they love dental sticks and all that but they eat it too quick. So my mother pointed these out in petco so I bought my two small dogs a pack of these and they LOVE IT!! They chew on this for hours in the back it says it promotes clean teeth and gums so it was exactly what I was looking for. Since my dogs are small I didn't know if I were to buy them this because I thought they would finish this in an hour but no don't be fooled by the small bone it will last them all day or more depending on how long and how much time they spent chewing them. Would I buy this again? Yes I will. While eating this bone my older dogs tooth came out. Which to me was fine because it was lose and it was just dangling around. My dogs get so happy when they see the bones
Can small dogs eat these without problems? Do these contain rawhide?