BY PLAYFIRST, INC.

Flo’s back in the biggest Diner Dash game ever—the latest and greatest in the world’s #1 hit time management series! Roll up your sleeves for the breakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts, because Flo needs your help. With speedy service, please customers and earn big tips to keep the town’s diners in business and fend off Mr. Big’s brigade of Eat-Mor fast food restaurants! FRESH & FAST-PACED GAMEPLAY! Strategically seat, serve, and satisfy hungry customers to earn tips and big rewards! Cater to each customer’s unique demands while overcoming new challenges from VIPs and troublemakers alike! ACTION-PACKED LEVELS! Play 120+ levels across four unique venues with more levels, restaurants and characters to come! QUIRKY NEW CUSTOMERS! Keep tabs on over 20 customers with distinctive personalities and demands like the coffee addict, Shakes McGee, or the nefarious cheapskate, Skip. Pay special attention to VIP characters to earn rare rewards! STATE-OF-THE-ART UPGRADES & POWERFUL BOOSTS! Upgrade your restaurant with helpers like Moppo or use valuable boosts to amp up your speed and abilities! PLAY WITH FRIENDS! Connect with your friends to help each other succeed by sending gifts or compare progress to see who’s ahead! ******************* Want more from PlayFirst? Try our other fun games including Cooking Dash, Wedding Dash, and Hotel Dash. You’re guaranteed to see familiar faces that you know and love! Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dinerdash Twitter: @dinerdash Website: www.playfirst.com ******************* Diner Dash is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. see more...

• Which version of diner dash do you prefer? I like the spo...3 Answers
  • Does the dinner dash have a Halloween update? Or is that...6 Answers
tiffany l.
I like this game. It's challenging and helps kill time. I also like that it's a free game. It's a really well-rounded game for a free game.
Mariam C.
Fun fun fun! This game is pretty addicting but you need energy(you get 3 every 30 mins) which isn't bad.. But there are some tough levels😩
Emily C.
Norway , ME
I love diner dash!! It's always been one of my favorite games!! It's a multitasking time coordinated game! So much fun
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I love all of these games its a big stress reliever and time killer. To set back forget about everything and just play
Caitlin H.
Charleston, WV
I'm so obsessed with this game! It's super fun and it never crashes like so many other games do! Definitely recommend!
Jenna C.
Jewett City, CT
I know a lot of people that are absolutely addicted to this game so i ha to try it out and it's actually really fun!
Brittany T.
I absolutely love this game! I could just sit around and play it for hours but I would never get anything done lol!
Ciara G.
Dallas, TX
Diner Dash is a complete time waster and I love it! My boyfriend introduced me to it and I can't stop playing.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this game, I have it on all of my electronic devices. It is a great game that can easily be addictive.
Gabby D.
Iselin, NJ
I always play this game. when I delete it I always have to download it again because it is soo addicting!
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Does the dinner dash have a Halloween update? Or is that photo just festive?
tiffany l.
Which version of diner dash do you prefer? I like the spongebob one.