BY PLAYFIRST, INC.

Flo’s back in the biggest Diner Dash game ever—the latest and greatest in the world’s #1 hit time management series! Roll up your sleeves for the breakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts, because Flo needs your help. With speedy service, please customers and earn big tips to keep the town’s diners in business and fend off Mr. Big’s brigade of Eat-Mor fast food restaurants! FRESH & FAST-PACED GAMEPLAY! Strategically seat, serve, and satisfy hungry customers to earn tips and big rewards! Cater to each customer’s unique demands while overcoming new challenges from VIPs and troublemakers alike! ACTION-PACKED LEVELS! Play 120+ levels across four unique venues with more levels, restaurants and characters to come! QUIRKY NEW CUSTOMERS! Keep tabs on over 20 customers with distinctive personalities and demands like the coffee addict, Shakes McGee, or the nefarious cheapskate, Skip. Pay special attention to VIP characters to earn rare rewards! STATE-OF-THE-ART UPGRADES & POWERFUL BOOSTS! Upgrade your restaurant with helpers like Moppo or use valuable boosts to amp up your speed and abilities! PLAY WITH FRIENDS! Connect with your friends to help each other succeed by sending gifts or compare progress to see who’s ahead! ******************* Want more from PlayFirst? Try our other fun games including Cooking Dash, Wedding Dash, and Hotel Dash. You’re guaranteed to see familiar faces that you know and love! Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dinerdash Twitter: @dinerdash Website: www.playfirst.com ******************* Diner Dash is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. see more...

• Which version of diner dash do you prefer? I like the spo...3 Answers
  • Does the dinner dash have a Halloween update? Or is that...6 Answers
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I think this game is a lot of fun for an adult or child ! I personally play all the time and when my daughter has either my phone or my husband's she plays as well .
Crisol C.
It is super addicting, I love this game I seriously play it all the time! & the update is pretty cool, I mean I can never get all the ghost but it is fun
Katie M.
Absolutely love this game. It's really fun to play when your bored on break at work. But I always find myself playing it all day since I'm jobless lol
Angie G.
Im addicted to this game, unfortunately we only get three bolts. its a bit of a downfall having to wait to play again but at least the game is free.
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
I loved playing this game daily when I was on bed rest for my pregnancy, I still play now but not daily since I have two kids now running around.
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
Can become obsessed with this game. Fast paced and great for your memory. Don't play this lately and do not know why. I really like this game.
Amanda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
So addicting! I always end up playing it for hours. Something about it just makes me stay on it! Had it since middle school. Still great game.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
I love gaming, so I very much love Diner Dash. If you are looking for a game that progresses and keeps you on your toes, then this is it!
Shelby B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I've always loved Diner Dash. I play this game EVERY DAY. I may be a little obsessed but it is a lot of fun and definitely worth downloading!
Erin S.
Fargo, ND
Love this game, it is a go to when I want something fun and challenging. I am so excited it had been modernized and live the new features too
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Does the dinner dash have a Halloween update? Or is that photo just festive?
tiffany l.
Which version of diner dash do you prefer? I like the spongebob one.