Diner Dash

by PlayFirst, Inc.

Flo’s back in the biggest Diner Dash game ever—the latest and greatest in the world’s #1 hit time management series! Roll up your sleeves for the breakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts, because Flo needs your help. With speedy service, please customers and earn big tips to keep the town’s diners in business and fend off Mr. Big’s brigade of Eat-Mor fast food restaurants! FRESH & FAST-PACED GAMEPLAY! Strategically seat, serve, and satisfy hungry customers to earn tips and big rewards! Cater to each customer’s unique demands while overcoming new challenges from VIPs and troublemakers alike! ACTION-PACKED LEVELS! Play 120+ levels across four unique venues with more levels, restaurants and characters to come! QUIRKY NEW CUSTOMERS! Keep tabs on over 20 customers with distinctive personalities and demands like the coffee addict, Shakes McGee, or the nefarious cheapskate, Skip. Pay special attention to VIP characters to earn rare rewards! STATE-OF-THE-ART UPGRADES & POWERFUL BOOSTS! Upgrade your restaurant with helpers like Moppo or use valuable boosts to amp up your speed and abilities! PLAY WITH FRIENDS! Connect with your friends to help each other succeed by sending gifts or compare progress to see who’s ahead! ******************* Want more from PlayFirst? Try our other fun games including Cooking Dash, Wedding Dash, and Hotel Dash. You’re guaranteed to see familiar faces that you know and love! Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dinerdash Twitter: @dinerdash Website: www.playfirst.com ******************* Diner Dash is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

Which version of diner dash do you prefer? I like the spongebob one.
Does the dinner dash have a Halloween update? Or is that photo just festive?
Start your review of Diner Dash!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoSpringtown, TX
This will forever and always be one of my favorite business time management games. It is very affordable considering it can probably be downloaded for free these days (plus a few ads). It's very reliable. If it was less repetitive, I'd rank it higher.
3 years ago
The first time I ever played this game was the pic version in high school so when I saw it as an app I was so excited. I love this game. It's free, challenging, and most of all fun. I recommend this to everyone.
9 months ago
Diner Dash is a super fun game, my Husband hates it because he hates games like this. But I love it! I know they try to get you to pay real money for gold, or whatever they're using now. But they need to make it easier to get gold without paying for it!
4 years ago
This is by far my favorite gaming app. It is free, never crashes, and the game is a lot of fun. The graphics are great. The sound effects are fun and the game is really engaging and addictive. There is in game purchases, but you do not have to buy anything. I have maxed out the levels and have never had to pay any money. A first the game is super easy, but the levels continue to get more difficult. After so many levels, you reach new "worlds" or restaurants to play so the game never gets dull. My only complaint is that new restaurants do not come out fast enough. I reached the end of the game months ago and the app says more levels are coming soon. I wish they would come out sooner.
a year agoJacksonville, FL
I love the Diner Dash games with Flo. They're always so fun and entertaining. There are tons of levels to keep you playing and hooked for hours! Highly recommend this game.
3 years agoLuthvle Timon, MD
I LOVE Diner Dash! Very addicting and super fun, you can easily waste your entire day on this game, belive me I have. As the game progresses the more challenging the game gets, but that keeps it interesting.
4 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Extremely addicting! The only bad thing is that you have to pay for pretty much everything on the app and that often times it lags and crashes. The game gets 5 stars, but the app only 3
5 years agoMerritt Is, FL
I've been playing Diner Dash for years, and here it is, 2015, and it's still better than ever. If you like time management games, this one is the best. I will earn you though, it's very addicting and there's a 99% chance you will get hooked.
4 years ago
I've been playing to original since it was created and I am still addicted to this food serving games. The levels do get harder and harder as they get harder and requires a bit of thinking. But that's why I love it.
5 years agoGrand Rapids, MI
I am obsessed with this! I have it on my tablet and am always playing. It's actually very challenging compared to the older versions of Diner Dash. However, some levels are way too challenging.