BY DINAIR AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

Dinair Airbrush Makeup Airbrush Makeup Kit Dinair PRO EDITION, 8 Makeup Colors/Shades Salon Quality CHAMPAGNE SILVER-COMPRESSOR - MEDIUM COMPLEXION
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
TBI is my #GiftCrush honestly @Dinairofficial is the #1 choice for #airbrush #makeup #professionals, #television #stage #screen #bodyart #professionals #hairdressers #worldwide!

@Diniair has the #only #collection #colors that can be used on #body #face #hair with no need for additional #machines. No need for #additional
#products (IE base, hydration, sealer etc)

All of Dinair ‘s formulations are designed to lay on the skin , water based , providing 16 plus hours of comfortable, breathe-able wear!

They also have foundations based on your needs or look your trying to achieve and often can be intermixed for a flawless look !

I have the Paramedical formulation in my foundation collection to mix into the Colair (Radiance) to cover some of my facial scarring from acne! I also use the Paramedical to have the opportunity to completely cover my tattoos!

My boys enjoy the fact I can use my Dinair to create awesome stenciling and color tops on their Mohawks that wash out at the end of the day!

I use Dinair Hair Demi-Color and my Machine to create unicorn hair on my clients that only require water to set it and add a sealer to keep the vivid color WITHOUT damage!

Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
I got this before getting married thinking I would do my makeup with it. I tried all of their formulas and they are all too drying. It isn't comfortable to wear either, like my skin is suffucating. It is water based so if you get caught in the rain your face seriously melt. Not worth the almost $500 I spent.
Courtney L.
Paris, ON
I was really excited to get my Dinair kit. When I received it I used on myself and loved the results. I have since started using on clients (Brides) and I really am not that happy with it. I find the makeup to be very drying/ coverage is so so and the shades oxidize a lot on the face. I have talked to a couple other makeup artists who have tried a ton of companies (including Dinair) and suggested that I try Temptu....that they are superior over Dinair. I have ordered my kit through them and I  think i will be making the switch permanently to Temptu
Jessica R.
Cordova, TN
I am not a makeup artist or professional by any means. This makeup is light, airy and easy to use with minimal practice. The ability to mix and match shades is a huge plus and it’s staying power is amazing. I live in Tennessee and in the heat and sweat it stays almost the entire day. I just recently purchased the foundation extended and can’t wait to try it in the summer. Saving money on brushes is a huge plus too!
Jillian P.
Reading, PA
I was skeptical at first when seeing the informercials about this product. I wasn't sure what my expectations were. I did a lot of considering and watching others reviews on YouTube. So with my extra cash, I decided to splurge and get system. I bought the Personal Pro Kit. I ended up throwing away all my liquid and powder foundations hours after trying this system. This way of putting on makeup is easy and makes me feel like I'm not even wearing makeup. It may take a little longer to put on at first but after you get the hang of it, I was spending less and less time and it became a breeze. I ended up buying more foundations and eye shadows etc. I was addicted. I purchased the system about 6 years ago and still use it to this day. The machine is still running strong and the make up lasts so long. I also have cystic acne and prone skin. This does not even clog my pores and even my dermatologist agreed it's a good choice for my face! A must buy for anyone who loves makeup as much as I do!
Jamhile A.
I just recently purchased this for my best friends wedding, she requested that I did airbrush make up for her so I quickly went on Amazon and found a great deal on the started kit. It came with 9 foundations, highlighters, blush, shadows and even brow colors. I've been testing it out on myself to get a hang of it and so far so good. The coverage is great, the lasting power is even better and my skin looks as natural as ever. I'm definitely loving this airbrush system as well as the formula of the makeup!!
Natalie H.
Laurel, MS
I use Dinair every single day. You will not find another product that gives such great coverage, but at the same time feels light on your skin. I also use this on anyone I do make up on. This picture is of me wearing Dinair airbrush!
Tracy G.
I purchased this kit about 6 months ago and I love using it. I have Rosacea and it helps cover it and it's reduced breakouts. I got the kit in medium and at first it was a little difficult for me to mix the different foundations to get the perfect shade but don't get frustrated. Just keep experimenting. My daily routine for makeup was to clobber my face with concealer to cover the red and then cake on foundation to help cover too. It was too much! Dinair has literally cut my foundation routine in half! Some others have complaints about the machine clogging but I've only had that problem once but it was easy to fix as you can watch the tutorial on YouTube by the Dinair company. You just have to clean it daily after use and that's easy. I drop some water in the little bowl on the spray gun and run it through a few times and then use a drop or two and run cleaner through it. Make sure you use the tools to help keep the nozzle clean so it doesn't dry up. I highly recommend this product for people with acne, rosacea, or dark sun spots. It comes with a clear carrying case and it's portable. Simple!
Monica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this kit over a year ago. I did a lot of research between different manufacturers and I finally decided on Dinair. I'm glad I did. Their products are great. Their airbrush uses water based foundation. I have really sensitive skin and their foundation doesn't break me out. I've also found that airbrushing your foundation doesn't take as long as you'd think, and clean up is a breeze. No worries about bacteria build up on brush bristles. As long as the airbrush "gun" is kept clean, you're golden; the airbrush never comes into physical contact with your skin. The only "con" is that the compressor is kind of noisy, but that's normal for most compressors. Overall, I'd say this is a great kit to purchase if you want to try airbrush makeup. They have basic kits too.
Katie C.
I absolutely love Dinair products! The foundation is flawless, stays on throughout the entire day and color matching is super easy. It took me a few times of using the airbrush before I got the hang of it, but now I can get a full face done in minutes.
Caroline M.
S Rockwood, MI
Does anyone has it? I'm itching to buy one for me.. Didn't buy yet because I don't know anyone that has it and It kind of expensive. Thanks a lot
Joyce l.
Does this product help cover up fine lines , age spots,and wrinkles, by chance?
Alex S.
Lincoln, NE
How can you shade March to the correct shade since this is not sold in stores?
Katt P.
Lethbridge , AB
Is this foundation better then the Temptu Airbrush makeup?
Nikki L.
Is it worth the splurge? My SIL has one by a different company -- she says she hardly ever uses hers... How often do you actually use yours?