Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough Grape Flavor uploaded by maria R.Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough Grape Flavor uploaded by Kimberly S.Dimetapp Children's Cold & Cough Grape Flavor uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY DIMETAPP

Dimetapp® Children's Grape Flavor Cold & Cough.
Brompheniramine maleate (antihistamine).
Dextromethorphan HBr (cough suppressant).
Phenylephrine HCl (nasal decongestant).
Relieves nasal symptoms.
Itchy, watery eyes.
Cough.
For ages 6 yrs. & over.
Alcohol-free.
8 fl oz (237 ml). see more...

Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Cold & Cough 8 oz, Cold & Cough 4 oz
This cough medicine for kids is the BEST! well for my kid. The flavor of the medicine is not nasty. My kid loves it. Its great because I don't have to force my kid to drink it. When it's Flu season this is the cough medicine to grab. You can purchase this item just about anywhere. Would highly recommend this item to parents.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the cold and cough medicine that my mother trusted for us and that I used for my children. The most helpful part is that it has a really good flavor so kids don't mind taking it. We parents know how non-compliant it a sick child can be LOL
Rebekah D.
My mother used this all the time when I would get sick. It always worked and I loved the flavor. It is a big hit with the kids I baby'sit, who usually fight when they need to take cold meds, since most taste just awful.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
When my son is sick I swear this is the only stuff that seems to help the terrible cough he gets sometimes.
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
I absolutely love this cough medicine and so do my little ones. When my youngest had a cough I told her we were gonna get this new medicine and she said does it taste good and I said yes like grape. She loved it and it helped relieve her cough for the the time being until she fell Asleep
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I love that this is a multi symptom medicine. My kids always get multiple symptoms and I hated having to buy two or more medicines to cover all them. With this they only had to take one medicine and it covered everything.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This may say it is a children's medicine however I find Dimetapp works great for adults. I don't want all the alcohol and extra ingredients most medicines have I just want to get rid of my cold and feel comfortable!
Zafiro I.
Wellness Guru Expert
They was my favorite! !!! whenever I would get sick I always had watery eyes and I hated it. But after drinking this medicine it would stop
maria R.
I strongly recommended this cold medicine it really for me on my little kids try it
Jill D.
This stuff is a lifesaver! When allergy season kicks I. This works for EVERYONE in the house. It helps clear up a runny nose and makes coughing subside so everyone can get a good nights rest. This stuff is awesome!
Lacey V.
Evansdale, IA
Now that people have tried this cough syrup is it your favorite?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Did you use this growing up & how is the taste?