Dimensions Gold Collection Joy Ornament Counted Cross Stitch Kit-4-1/2"X4-1/2

BY DIMENSIONS #43 in Craft Supplies

DIMENSIONS-The Gold Collection Petite: Counted Cross Stitch Holiday Collection Ornament. The Gold Collection Kits are wonderfully detailed with full and half cross stitches. This kit contains 18 count Aida; felt; pre-sorted cotton thread; needle; and easy to follow instructions. Finished size: 4-1/2in. Design: Joy. Designer: Elizabeth Brownd. Made in USA. see more...

Dimensions Gold Collection Joy Ornament Counted Cross Stitch Kit-4-1/2"X4-1/2
Buy on Jet.com
heather M.
West Jordan, UT
I have bought all if these ornaments to stitch for my mom for Christmas. The kits are of high quality for a very low price. The thread is of good quality. Some kits I have found to have some thread of low quality and they tend to rip easily. So far these kits have been of great quality. Included is a picture of my finished ornament.
Viviana M.
Really like cross stitching and very entertaining and it calms you and at then end you have something that you can be so proud of and it wasn't very expensive at all and I would recommend it to others
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
I meant to cross stitch and this is so beautiful just a thought of getting it and then cross stitching and giving it out as a gift
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
Such a gorgeous counted cross stitch! In my opinion, counted is easier, so I would recommend this for beginners. Good quality.
Karen H.
I used to make these with my grandmother as a child and I distinctly remember the Dimensions brand as our favorite.
Stephanie R.
Love cross stitching and this product was awesome. I highly recommend it to all my friends and family!
Heather S.
I love this product! Great value!! Great colors and design! It was so pretty when finished!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This is a cute idea for like a holiday decoration like Christmas it's cute and colorful
Sasha A.
Washington, DC
Great value and great colors and I would definitely buy this for a gift !!!!
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Where do you buy?
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Where can I buy this product?