Dilmah, Luxury t-series Tea, 100% Pure Ceylon Single Origin, Pure Chamomile Flowers, 20 Luxury Tea Bags in Designer Caddy, 1.41oz Each, (Pack of 2)

BY DILMAH

Angélica Z.
Denver, CO
This is an amazing tea.
Chamomile helps to calm when you are having stress or unable can o sleep.
The flavor is smooth, enjoyed every single drop, not to strong.
Is a little prissy but I will buy it again.
Shanna R.
This brand is so good and this Chamomile is so good! I love to have a nice cup of tea in the morning and this one really hits the spot
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
I LOVE tea and this one is just perfect the flavor is really nice and the smell really soothes me
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
My mother in law loves this stuff. She always has her morning cup of tea. It even smells amazing.
Maddie L.
I love this tea! It's soooo good. My sister gave it to me for Christmas and I'm addicted!
Susana V.
Katy, TX
No lo duden, si la ven comprenla. La mejor presentación de Chamomile que he probado❤❤❤❤❤
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
This looks good and I will be trying it soon! Yum yum yum. Im just here for the badge!!
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
Who doesn't love tea I'm always drinking this there is no day ill go without my tea
malissa k.
Saginaw, MI
Do they have other flavors?
Stephanie M.
How does this taste compared to other chamomile teas?
Bruna S.
Ele e bom mesmo?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Is this better than other teas??